I hope Tre'Davious White is resting comfortably on his pile of money....

Milanos Milano

21 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

I'm a fan of the Bills because it's my hometown team.  I always want them to win and play well.  But to be honest if they win the SB it doesn't do anything for me other than I'm happy their hard work was rewarded.  However, their work is rewarded already by good earnings, and usually players do enjoy playing.  Only benefit I get is watching good football.  If much prefer the good plays occur from our offense and defense.  When they don't I still get to see good football from opponents that have to play very well since our current team is very talented.   They made some bad plays with some good plays  the game was certainly entertaining.  They deserved to lose the game while also playing good enough to have won the game.

Yes as mcd says these type of loses can build character.  I'd have preferred that the team had already sufficient character to win all these close games.  

Unfortunately, if there is some underlying resentment that hasn't been properly dealt with than that's a complete failure of leadership.  I know I'll still be a Bills fan whether this squad wins the SB or not.   Any players holding any grudges well hope they don't remain on my favorite team much longer and I don't care what name is on the back of the jersey.

If we have to repeatedly "rebuild" character every year then maybe the problem lies elsewhere. 

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If we have to repeatedly "rebuild" character every year then maybe the problem lies elsewhere. 

Indeed.  Especially when one of the checkmark they look for when drafting is character.   Looks like they bought in to alot of lip-service.  I'm pretty much thinking they are getting what they deserve.  If they can reach deep inside and pull together as one team they may deserve a SB ring, if not then hoping the SB Champs are deserving.   Then these guys can see if they can learn for future seasons. 

Edited by AuntieEm

Having a serious injury that takes up to a year to recover from and hearing fans question you is inane.  Take your time Mr White.   Come back when you and the coaches feel the time is right.  I expect him to be back for the Detroit game but that is me hoping.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, uticaclub said:

There's a genuine possibility that Tre will never be what he once after his knee surgery. If he loses half a step, he goes from elite corner to average at best.

There’s also a genuine possibility he will be better than before.

10 months after tearing his ACL and MCL, Adrian Peterson won the 2012 NFL MVP after rushing for over 2,000 yards.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillyBilliams said:

We can't find out if he is if he doesn't play.  I don't think anybody is saying throw him in and he plays 50-60 snaps.  What I am saying is get him out there for 10-15 snaps just so he gets comfortable and gets his reaction time back up to speed for games.  How do we know we need another CB if our $16M per year (right now he's pretty much dead cap because he isn't playing) player isn't playing?

We as fans don’t need to see him in the field during the game to find this out.  The coaches can tell during practice every day, whether he’s ready to compete at an NFL level or not.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Beast said:

There’s also a genuine possibility he will be better than before.

10 months after tearing his ACL and MCL, Adrian Peterson won the 2012 NFL MVP after rushing for over 2,000 yards.

Are you compairing other humans to Adrian Peterson?

Posts like these make me ashamed to be a Bills fan. Honestly, what kind of sick person posts something like this? Millionaires or not, these athletes risk severe brain/body trauma every time they step on the field. People like you are what’s wrong w/ society. Tre White is an amazing player & person. We are blessed to have him on this team. We are cursed to have “fans” like you. 

23 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

It’s people’s unrealistic expectations.  I remember reading on here over the summer that he’d be ready for camp and week 1 lol.  

It’s not unrealistic when other NFL players who were injured at the same time as him are already playing.

One of them was injured a couple weeks before Tre and he started the first game of the season! Two months ago!

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

It’s not unrealistic when other NFL players who were injured at the same time as him are already playing.

One of them was injured a couple weeks before Tre and he started the first game of the season! Two months ago!

You do realize a corners knee takes much more of a twisting/cutting in and out than every other position?  

On 11/13/2022 at 1:59 PM, IronMaidenBills said:

No reason to not play this game. We need him. Maybe he really did have a setback. Allen plays hurt and White isn’t even technically hurt, just “rehabbing” . 

Wake me once you’ve made one good post or comment.  Just one.  Not a lot to ask.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Airseven said:

I tend to agree. White waffled about covid too. He may just have an apprehensive mindset.

I was gonna mention that exact same thing about Covid. I think he may have some serious worries about the future of his family if something happens to him. He is already set for life. If he feels he is risking his future, then just retire. If you're not gonna gut it out like the rest of your teammates, then just hang them up already. If he played against the Vikes, the Bills win. He ain't letting Jefferson make that long 4th down play. I would personally have no problem with him stepping away if he is worried about his health. But stop stringing this ***** out. ***** or get off the pot.

Edited by Bubba Gump