I hope Tre'Davious White is resting comfortably on his pile of money....

Milanos Milano

4 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

No reason to not play this game. We need him. Maybe he really did have a setback. Allen plays hurt and White isn’t even technically hurt, just “rehabbing” . 

He's expected to return months before most people do from this injury. Please stop being a Bills fan so I don't have to belong to a group that has you in it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Adrian Peterson returned to full strength 10 months after tearing his ACL and MCL. A kid (WR) that played for Clemson did it in 6 months leading into his Senior year. 

I guess everyone is different?

I hear the Bills training staff is top notch. They received a lot of accolades for how relatively injury free we were last season.

Edited by Beast
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

the only thing i can think of rn is that he tore more than just his acl, he might have torn is medial meniscus and tibial collateral ligament too which can happen with acl tears.

If true, would that not have been reported?  Wouldn't NOT reporting that violate league rules?

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

If true, would that not have been reported?  Wouldn't NOT reporting that violate league rules?

no idea. the way teams and the nfl release health information, be it about concussions, peds, or other injuries is very inconsistent. its really hard to know the full extent of a players health, probably bc of HIPAA.

• Like (+1) 1

What the hell is with you Bills ‘fans’? You’re all butt-hurt by the loss and need to find a whipping boy? Whaaaaaa…the Bills and Tre White ruined your Monday morning.

By all accounts, Tre has been working his ass off to come back. 
I suspect Tre may be physically ready, or close to it, but the Bills may want him at full-go practice for a few weeks to get past the psychological part of it before he sees live action against real opponents. 
it’s your right to criticize, but how about showing a little class? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Airseven said:

Setback. The guy is injured. It’s feeling more likely he gets shut down than to ever play this season.

No. He is practicing in full with no red jersey. There is no injury issue. The Bills must not be happy with where he is from a football readiness standpoint.

4 hours ago, Airseven said:

Setback. The guy is injured. It’s feeling more likely he gets shut down than to ever play this season.

No. He is practicing in full with no red jersey. There is no injury issue. The Bills must not be happy with where he is from a football readiness standpoint.

Just now, SoMAn said:

What the hell is with you Bills ‘fans’? You’re all butt-hurt by the loss and need to find a whipping boy? Whaaaaaa…the Bills and Tre White ruined your Monday morning.

I suspect Tre may be physically ready, or close to it, but the Bills may want him at full-go practice for a few weeks to get past the psychological part of it before he sees live action against real opponents. 

Leave Tre Alone!

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

There is clearly some aspect to his game that is not there yet.  Maybe he doesn't have "game starter" stamina levels or some such.

I’m not questioning Whites toughness, or willingness to play. I am questioning what’s going on it’s been just about a year since he got hurt, and I’m starting to get concerned that he’s not playing yet as I’m seeing several others return to play quicker than White. 

• Like (+1) 1

Tre hasn't been the same since he cried about a payday and got it.  Even before the injury he wasn't like he was before he got his contract.

For White, it has always been about the money.

The guy doesn't want to play and get hurt again, it's really that simple.

• Eyeroll 1

Nobody would be questioning Tre if we hadn't literally seen him on the practice field for the last three weeks.  Also, let's face it, he's a likable guy, so he gets the benefit of the doubt that some other guys might not.

If he's still injured and could make it worse by playing, then say that.  If the team thinks they're better off with him not playing because his rehab went poorly for whatever reason and the guys on the field are still a better option than he is, then say that.  If he's not injured and is a better option than what we have but he's still holding himself out, then say that.  The vague "he's not ready" excuse will fly for two or three weeks.  OBJ was medically cleared last week and wants two weeks to get into game shape before making any decisions.  We're past that with Tre and it's time to either come clean or play.

11 hours ago, SoMAn said:

What accounts?  He showed up at training camp and then was MIA for weeks on the PUP list.  No one knows what he was doing during his rehab.  

What we know is he was taken off the PUP at the last possible moment and he has practiced for two weeks without a red jersey and not listed on any injury report.  

What we do know is this regime under reports injuries - remember Hughes' wrist.  So it is possible they are just not listing Tre as questionable each week. 

As to your psychological thing, nothing but real game speed will address that.  

There are only 3 possibilities

A. Tre is still hurt and had a setback

B. The coaching staff is criminally stupid for keeping a healthy Tre off the field in favor of Cam Lewis

C. Tre is healthy but has told the staff he isn't ready to play which is a massive team chemistry and long term franchise fit issue

I and no one else has any insight into it more than that

16 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Meanwhile Allen plays with a sprained throwing arm. Lol you hate to see it. Allen is the true heart of this team. 

The true heart of the team needs to play better. He threw 6 INT's in 3 weeks and leads the league in INT's. His injury has nothing to do with that. He is not seeing defenders and is making bad decisions.

15 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Yeah...White has worked his ass off just to sit out because he doesn't want to play. 

Obvious who has never played sports in their life. Nobody who ever did would write something like that. Only someone who doesn't have a competitive bone in their body would think that was a possible mindset for a player who made it to the NFL.

I was an All-State athlete in soccer in which I played my Senior year with a broken ankle because we were a State Championship caliber team.  I played Division 2 at Missouri Southern State University, but go on.

• Eyeroll 1