I hope Tre'Davious White is resting comfortably on his pile of money....

Milanos Milano

1 hour ago, BillyBilliams said:

Must be nice to be medically cleared to play but you get to decide when you want to play.  I wish in my job I could be medically cleared and not have to perform in my physically demanding job.  

Cut tree white or put him on ir

• Vomit 1

50 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

Since when is medically cleared to play the same as in game shape? I would be medically cleared to play, but I’m nowhere near game shape. Stupid thread. 

You know, that is a good question.

What is also a good question is how does White get into “game shape”? They certainly aren’t hitting at practice once training camp breaks.

Will we have to wait until next summer?

• Agree 1

White is only active because NFL roster rules would have kept him off the team for the rest of the season otherwise.  Tre' will play when he's good to go, and not a minute sooner.  It's good to see so many people willing to put Tre's health on the line just to win a game.  Bless all y'alls hearts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Must be nice to be medically cleared to play but you get to decide when you want to play.  I wish in my job I could be medically cleared and not have to perform in my physically demanding job.  

Become a one-human-being in a million, and you can!   What’s stopping you?

I'm sure if I'd say what I want to say, I'd be the one getting the ban.  Not really worried about you.  You're nothing to me.

What do you mean?  Poyer plays the game with a fractured rib.  Couldn't even fly.  Allen has an injured throwing elbow, plays the game.  Edmunds has a groin injury, plays the game (he does hurt the groin again, but at least he played).  White is active, not on the injury report, doesn't play the game, and the team is torched in the pass AGAIN.

This! Poyer shows 10x the amount of heart that White has ever shown. Way to let the team down White. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

White is only active because NFL roster rules would have kept him off the team for the rest of the season otherwise.  Tre' will play when he's good to go, and not a minute sooner.  It's good to see so many people willing to put Tre's health on the line just to win a game.  Bless all y'alls hearts.

Allen and Poyer do it all the time.  People played their guts out for this team and broken ribs. Allen is a multimillion dollar athlete, do you think he cares if he rips his elbow apart? Clearly not, he’s king dawg while White is a Chihuahua. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillyBilliams said:

you think he’s 100% and just doesn’t want to get out there? 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

you think he’s 100% and just doesn’t want to get out there? 

Even if he is 85%, he should be out there. Allen isn’t 100% and he makes more money than Tre. Poyer plays with broken ribs and drives across the country on a collapsed lung. Some players just have more dawg in them. White isn’t one of those players. 

1 hour ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

Apparently it’s his decision when he’s ready. At least that’s what WGR is saying. 

Imagine having team members playing with broken ribs, collapsed lungs, hurt UCL, and other ailments and you don’t play while being medically cleared? That’s soft. Media won’t ask hard questions which is ridiculous. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Even if he is 85%, he should be out there. Allen isn’t 100% and he makes more money than Tre. Poyer plays with broken ribs and drives across the country on a collapsed lung. Some players just have more dawg in them. White isn’t one of those players. 

you have no idea. His knee may still not even be 85%. Have you had an acl? Most people it’s a year some it’s never. For corners explosion and speed is everything.

it’s possible he hasn’t gotten his speed and vertical back yet. 

3 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

practiced last 3 weeks and didnt play today against the best WR int he NFL last 10 yrs...nice....

Why would you want to get exposed against the best WR? LOL soft man takes an exit so he doesn’t have to play against good talent while we have players busting their nuts out there while not being 100%. No excuses, White is officially soft. 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

you have no idea. His knee may still not even be 85%. Have you had an acl? Most people it’s a year some it’s never. For corners explosion and speed is everything.

it’s possible he hasn’t gotten his speed and vertical back yet. 

Godwin? So many people play post ACL. 

• Like (+1) 1