I hope Tre'Davious White is resting comfortably on his pile of money....

Milanos Milano

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

This week will see many scapegoats and lots of players being called out as trash

which is BS. The loss hurts because of alllll the chances they had...it was a barnburner. We lost and #17 has some part in both being close AND almost pulled it out. We came up short

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillyBilliams said:

Coach literally said White doesn't feel like he's ready.  I mean if he isn't ready now, when will he be?  He's only been practicing for 3 weeks now....

Meanwhile Allen plays with a sprained throwing arm. Lol you hate to see it. Allen is the true heart of this team. 

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Meanwhile Allen plays with a sprained throwing arm. Lol you hate to see it. Allen is the true heart of this team. 

Godwin tore his ACL before Tre and he's been playing all year.  He limped his way to 6 catches for 74 yards and a TD.  And you can tell all the homers here in this thread are in here sucking down that Koolaid.  Let's just keep him on the sidelines.  ***** it....it might as well be $17M in dead cap as far as we are all concerned.

• Agree 3

6 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

Must be nice to be medically cleared to play but you get to decide when you want to play.  I wish in my job I could be medically cleared and not have to perform in my physically demanding job.  

You know nothing about football and who says who plays.

It's been a lot of posts of yours, not just this stupid thread that makes you "ignorable".

Just now, Billsflyer12 said:

Then he should be on injury report, and not be full participant without a red non contact jersey in practice.

Exactly. Media better be on this asking hard questions. Allen is out there playing with a sprained throwing arm carrying this team like a dawg. White outta be ashamed. 

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The most overrated player in the history of the team. That has been my hot take for a couple seasons and I'm sticking with it. 

Not most overrated in Bills history, but most definitely overrated.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Exactly. Media better be on this asking hard questions. Allen is out there playing with a sprained throwing arm carrying this team like a dawg. White outta be ashamed. 

Media doesn't ask the tough questions. Just like 99% of this board, they all just kiss McDermott and Beanes rear end and you can't second guess anything they do

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

At 7-2 .. Staff probably skates on this question.  

At 6-3, they’re going to start getting hardball questions.  

What’s going on with the training and all these injuries and where is Tre White will start being asked more. 

I’d venture to guess this staff is beginning to lose their get out of jail free cards after this loss, and the trajectory of the season.