I hope Tre'Davious White is resting comfortably on his pile of money....

Milanos Milano

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

No reason to not play this game. We need him. Maybe he really did have a setback. Allen plays hurt and White isn’t even technically hurt, just “rehabbing” . 

OBJ will take his first snap before White does 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

White will be activated next September. 

Just now, krf139 said:

Maybe now the media will finally probe a bit as to what the heck is going on with this 

Honestly it’s BS. Allen busting his chops out there and white sitting on the sidelines “healthy” . Why? 

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

No reason to not play this game. We need him. Maybe he really did have a setback. Allen plays hurt and White isn’t even technically hurt, just “rehabbing” . 

He doesn't feel like playing.  I mean, why wouldn't he play?  He's guaranteed all that money and the coaching staff is just gonna let him do whatever he wants.  No big deal.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BillyBilliams said:

Must be nice to be medically cleared to play but you get to decide when you want to play.  I wish in my job I could be medically cleared and not have to perform in my physically demanding job.  

Show us where you know for a fact that's exactly what he's doing.  Prove it or GTFO

Just now, BillyBilliams said:

He doesn't feel like playing.  I mean, why wouldn't he play?  He's guaranteed all that money and the coaching staff is just gonna let him do whatever he wants.  No big deal.....

Do we know this? Is it the coaching staff holding him out or is this on White’s decision? If it’s White making the call to sit out, then that’s just trash.