We deserved to lose.

nosejob

And Frazier needs to be gone right now! You are playing ....of all people, Kirk Cousins and give him all day to throw! You have rookies and backups filling your secondary and hang them out to dry! I don't give a crap about Von Miller, I love him but it comes down to simple math.

You ain't getting sacks when you have 4 rushing 6....and our young secondary paid for that. I'm not all down on the defense either. Not safe guarding the field goal in OT was brutal as well....but we got beat by a statue of a QB and it should have never have been close. If McD can't get control of the stupidity, my faith in him is gone.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Steptide said:

We should've took the fg to go up 13 points. Instead they turn it over and the game completely flips from there 

We should've taken that safety of just had Josh run around the EZ and throw it away for 3 downs and take the Safety on the 4th. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

Between Josh's mistakes and not being able to cover **checks notes** Justin Jefferson, this had FU written all over it.  Can anyone here honestly claim that we will beat Miami and NY in our building?  I'm not so sure.  In fact, it's quite possible that we go from #1 seed after 9 weeks to missing the playoffs entirely.  And we deserve it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

4-5 occasions to put this game away, and they failed

and they also found a new way to loose

stuff the Vikes 4th and 1 on goal line ftw

then fumble at the 1 for a Vikes TD

then proceed to march down the field ti tie the game and give hope

then gets flagged in OT in a Vikes 2nd and 22 ( TWENTY TWO )

then stop the Vikes from a 1st and goal from the 1

then march down the field again

then ugly int on 2nd and 10, deep in Vikes redzone with enough of time left to try something else or a field goal at worst

It never happened before, it's pretty innovative (sarcasm)

Edited by Repulsif
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

I love Beane but can't stand McDermott or Frazier.  I'm quickly having my doubts about Dorsey. I know that makes me a heretic but I don't give a rats ass. This team still has tons of talent. Josh is messed up and alot of us don't have the exact reason? Injuries have been brutal yet all 3 loses could've turned on a play or 2.  These coaches need to bear down and find a different path for the Bills to turn this around. 

3 hours ago, nosejob said:

And Frazier needs to be gone right now! You are playing ....of all people, Kirk Cousins and give him all day to throw! You have rookies and backups filling your secondary and hang them out to dry! I don't give a crap about Von Miller, I love him but it comes down to simple math.

You ain't getting sacks when you have 4 rushing 6....and our young secondary paid for that. I'm not all down on the defense either. Not safe guarding the field goal in OT was brutal as well....but we got beat by a statue of a QB and it should have never have been close. If McD can't get control of the stupidity, my faith in him is gone.

The Bills offense hasn't scored in the second half of the last 2 games & there is NO running game to speak of and there is NO trying to get one going despite bringing in Hines, Cook, Gilliam, Johnson, it's all about Josh you can't leave it up to 1 or 2 people on a team sport  .

At the beginning of the year Knox, Gilliam, Davis, Morris, Sweeney, Singletary were all used more with good success to move the ball now not so much it's the Josh, Diggs, Davis show you have to score more points than the opponent to win but if you don't use more of whats available you can't score points .

I genuinely believe SOMEONE should pay with this job for the fumble/TD play down on our own goal line.

We HAD THE GAME WON and then GAVE IT AWAY, for the second time in CONSECUTIVE SEASONS.

The special teams coach paid for 13 seconds.

Who pays for today?!

That level of Mickey Mouse Club Football cannot be tolerated.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.