The Play Calling….

CEN-CAL17

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

It’s not all on Josh….

Both sides of the ball the play calling is skeptical at best….

The get away from the run to fast. OT Minnesota game, 2 Timeouts left…. Run the ball. Thought it was prime for a QB sweep.

That last throw was all Josh 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, NoSaint said:

That last throw was all Josh 

Yes, but all his receivers are in the endzone for absolutely no ***** reason. The only guy who should have been that far down field is Gabe. Instead, Dorsey is forcing Allen to either scramble or throw into an endzone 20 yards away that is packed with defenders.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MPT said:

Yes, but all his receivers are in the endzone for absolutely no ***** reason. The only guy who should have been that far down field is Gabe. Instead, Dorsey is forcing Allen to either scramble or throw into an endzone 20 yards away that is packed with defenders.

throw it away then. You are in fg range in OT. You don’t have to win the game on that play. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

To me this loss comes down to 2 plays - going for it on 4th down when they should've just kicked the field goal and Cam Lewis going for the interception when all he needed to do was knock that ball down.  Both were inexcusable

And the QB sneak fumble from the one inch line. 

Don't even start with this... I don't want to hear blame on Frazier, Dorsey, McDermott, Gabe, Knox, Edmunds, etc etc etc... you know, all the usual shifting of blame. 

We had every opportunity to win it, and at each turn, Josh made costly mistakes. That simple, regardless of ANYTHING else.

We're lucky the Packers were so bad, otherwise it'd be a 3 game losing skid, all with multiple INT games from Allen.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

To me this loss comes down to 2 plays - going for it on 4th down when they should've just kicked the field goal and Cam Lewis going for the interception when all he needed to do was knock that ball down.  Both were inexcusable

And the goal line fumble

And the last pass

4 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Yes bad throw… but they should have ran the ball. Every team knows all we do is pass. 2 Timeouts. The play calling ain’t helping any players, especially Josh

Well I guess you need to look at game again and see when Bills.

As my debate teacher taught me: Exaggeration is the first tool of those who are unarmed in battle of wits. 

Is it too late to cancel the new stadium and move the team to another city to make some posters happy?

I don’t want to hear ***** about play calling. Josh Allen has made absolutely terrible decisions for 10 quarters straight. All you had to do was take a snap. Looking at him, he doesn’t seem like that same player. He doesn’t look like he’s having fun, he’s pressing, and it’s hurting our team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Ya Digg? said:

Should've never gotten to that point if Lewis knocks that ball down

Should've never gotten to that point for a multitude of reasons. This game was such a farcical choke job it required the Bills to do literally everything wrong to lose. Which they managed in spectacular fashion.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.