NFL Week 10 - Vikings at Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

Bills need to focus on taking free yards, making smart decisions, and avoiding giving the other team freebies.

Daboll could simply point to the scoreboard. You're arguing with a guy who needs 2 hands to fit all his championship rings.

Maybe these games give these coaches some evidence for why it's time to get smarter, since this approach isn't working.

Problem is that Dorsey seems like the double or nothing, chips to the center of the table type.

That plays well with a room full of alpha types but there is a reason NE usually won and Brady does and will now .

Put simply, they'll wait for you to beat yourself. Eventually you'll fumble, throw the pick, commit a foul, or make a dumb call.

And then they crush you for it. 

Smart > dumb

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Going to beat the dead horse I've been beating all season.  Run the ball, get some balance and kill some clock.  We start running the ball instead of throwing incompletions and pics and yet another way we could have won.

Would it kill us to run some more play action?

I don’t mean to bring up the staff because Allen has been the problem for 3 weeks now. After the Jets game I re-upped my all-22 to try and figure out WTF is going on. It’s brutal. 

• Agree 1

The fatal flaw with this team - Down 17 AND STILL the D just pins their ears back fearing nothing with our run game. 

It’s either the philosophy, oline, RBs, Dorsey inability to figure it out, or all of it. 

Only way this is overcome is if Allen is near perfect. 

Dolphins insert Jeff Wilson 2 weeks ago and their offense is better.  

Enjoy the CMC show tonight.   

2 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

We scored 30 points (should've been 33) ... We gave up more... This loss is on the defense and the coaching staff.

They gave up 23 and made what should have been the game winning stop...not just in regulation, but OT

Josh gave them 7 for free

Fail post

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Use Hynes! He's great in space! What the heck is Dorsey doing?

This is two weeks in a row now.  I'll give them last week because he had just joined the team, but you all saw the one play he made in the first half.  Then they never went back to him again.  That's gross negligence.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tulsabillsfanz said:

Seriously, Josh already puts way too much blame on himself after any loss!   He needs to get some weight taken off his shoulders, not more weight added to it.  

He makes $250 million for the pressure and he just did some Tony Romo *****.  Pure choke job. The only thing he cant do is fumble the snap into the endzone. Take  safety, fine.  When he had chance to redeem he lost again.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.