NFL Week 10 - Vikings at Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

Yep, the whole defense, sideline and all the coaches should have been saying to swat the ball….

Nope, PS guy going for the interception! 

That was the game!

That wasn't the only point of the game. The issue is there's no many things that, if they switched, we would have won.

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

Yep, the whole defense, sideline and all the coaches should have been saying to swat the ball….

Nope, PS guy going for the interception! 

That was the game!

The game was fumbling a sneak on our own 1 with 40 seconds to go, when even a safety would do, and we lost a TD

that was the game. i still cant believe it

NFC team and I am more dissapointed by this loss than the other two.  I dont know why.  We should have had this game in the bag.  The Jets game too really.  This team is letting me down.  All teams have bad games and we do have some bad injuries but this team just is not playing like it should be.  Probably need a break from the board for the day at least.  Too disappointed.

4 minutes ago, BernieBill said:

The Chiefs have an elite coach.  The Bills don't.  KC finds ways to win.  Buffalo finds ways to lose.  Nothing changes until McDermott's the ex-head coach.  6-3?  It's a disgrace.  This regular season was about getting the #1 seed ... McDermott's blown that.

Elite coach, Reid? WTF, you know he was a head coach that lost playoff games for over 10 years until Mahommes got there, right?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

That 4th and 18 Vikings conversion in the 4th quarter was the key of the game.

It really wasn't though. This game never should have been in reach. We should have been up 34-17 mid way through the 4th. We are throwing these games away with bad decision making again and again.  

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Safety is ok there, that is the point. It is a safe play whether you make it or not. He he throws a another INtvthere you all would be yelling why are they throwing and JA probably does throw the pick.

Not on first down! They had 3 plays to try the Allen run and throw it away. If you are going to take a safety it should be on 4th down not 1st.

24 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Last week did that, it is done. 3rd place in the division. Schedule too difficult to overcome rest of season. Tavens only have 1 team on the schedule with a winning recited left. Same as many other AFC teams. We have to win out now just to have a chance.

Unbelievable. This is all part of their clever plan. Get in as a wild card, then win it all and have the 3rd place schedule next year.  It’s brilliant. Hear me out!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LondonBill said:

The game was fumbling a sneak on our own 1 with 40 seconds to go, when even a safety would do, and we lost a TD

that was the game. i still cant believe it

The game would have been over if Lewis just swats to ball. That end zone shenanigans wouldn’t even had happened 

• Like (+1) 2

Allen has sucked. He throws into coverage, he goes for the long ball when the short ball would suffice.

But I gotta wonder how much blame lies on Dorsey. What play calls is he saying into Allen's ear? Is Dorsey partly to blame for Allen's gunslinger mistakes?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Exactly 2 timeouts…. Run the ball, running a crossing route, anything. No we dial up a play where everyone is 15 yds downfield. It’s frustrating 

The coaches need to start taking the points that are on the table.  Start taking away some of Josh's ability to 'take advantage of the opportunity presents itself' moments.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.