NFL Week 10 - Vikings at Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

But why is our offense playing QB sneak in our own goal line? We need to get out of the end zone. Gotta shot gun out of there.

Do anything except turn it over.   Allen is repeatedly showing a complete inablility to take what he's given.  They probably didn't try a couple short throws because they know Allen would hold the ball and bad things would happen.

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Well then you guys are stupid. No other way to put it just stupid. I hope Allen requests a trade off this team so I can watch this franchise completely crumble and go back to being a worthless doormat like they used to be.

so you are ok with blowing the game? Do we continue this way next week? 

A few weeks ago I said only team that can stop the Bills is the Bills, they just keep finding interesting ways to do it. 
So much wrong with that game. It’s just always something you look back at and thin WTF

- going for it on 4th and 2 instead of fg

- why just toss it there? It’s 4th down but if you don’t get it you want them backed up

- why the sneak? So much can go wrong there. Just kill clock even if you take 3 incompletions and kick it back 

-4th and 22, great catch and good coverage but knock the ***** ball down FFS.

- Why force a pass at the end, so much time. No need to go for kill shot

• Agree 1

I haven't wanted to say it but Sean Payton will be out there...

McDermott still deserves support but he also shouldn't feel untouchable. He's won nothing yet.

For a guy who prides himself on attention to detail this team plays dumb.

This is the NFL. Making the playoffs with a top 2-3 QB and getting nowhere is not a plus. The rest of this season is out up or shut up time.

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.