NFL Week 10 - Vikings at Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Success said:

JA looked shaken at that presser.

He has to work his way back. It's a crisis of confidence right now - but really, just a couple of bad games.  He has to get it back.

He's just got to play with discipline.  Take what the offense gives you and stop trying the sexy 40 yard throws when a throw to the backs will do.

If they could start working the dink and dunk game, those big plays will be there without so much contest.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The 9 Isles said:

Back to reality. Bills fans had a fun ride for a little bit. 

All of those posters always calling out critical posts should all stfu now. 

The Bills always revert back to what they’ve always been. Lovable losers of the league. 

I admit I fell for it again, I started to buy in but until they are still the same old Bills with some gaudy stats. 

They won a bunch of games in a row after the midseason negativity/the sky is falling posts last year so I’d let it play out before claiming victory 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

We have to hear every week how "Cam Lewis is a young hungry talent" etc etc

Idiot doesn't even know how to swat a ball away. 

Yea.. he also gave up the Cook run that got them back in the game. 

I’ll agree with that.  Bills PR wing doesn’t work too well when the team isn’t winning. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The call to sneak it in your own end zone is so bad. 

33 seconds left, drop back, kill a few seconds and throw it away if you have to. You can do that 3 times and worst case scenario take a safety while killing time. 

That call is on McD as much as it is Dorsey. 

This 1000000%. How do they not get this.  They’re in a goal line Defense all you have to do is spread it out and hit a slant.  If nothing is there throw it away.  Vikings had 1 timeout, we literally could have run two passing plays with incompletes, then sneak the ball.  Take the safety and punt the ball away with 10 seconds left and the have no timeouts. (That’s worst case)

Edited by TheWeatherMan
  • Like (+1) 2

Third place in the division, 6 interceptions in the last 3 games, poor play calling and even worse execution. They literally gave this game away  a few times, unreal. Going from the #1 seed to a fight for a wildcard spot now, how “Billsy”. These guys believed too much of their own hype 

Edited by PaulieYayo
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, Big Turk said:

I mean there is a time and place for that...maybe if you are down 7 and there is 5 seconds left and you have to get the ball to the EZ. Then OK...you gotta try that throw...but this??

No reason to make that throw...none. This team fought way too hard to overcome his dumbass plays today for him to make another one.

Absolutely.

A tie would have been a huge emotional win given how this game went. It's half a win. And not a loss.

All those awesome plays went down the drain there

2 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

You can blame Josh for losing the game, but the coaches could have put the team in a better spot a few times. Passing up an easy FG was a mistake, and they could've taken a safety instead of letting Allen have to sneak the ball from in his end zone. 

Lean too hard on one guy and he breaks down

They are ruining Allen IMO

I absolutely was thinking take the FG.   Wish they would have. 

The end of the 4th... don’t QB sneak. The entire defense expected it... roll Allen out for an easy couple yards or he tosses it out of bounds if they cover him.  Do that 3 times.. then take the safety. 

OT.  When you have the ball of the 20.. plenty of time.   They should have run it.  You don’t need to throw to the endzone 3 times.  

Some very questionable play calls to say the least.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.