NFL Week 10 - Vikings at Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Big Turk said:

But why the F are you trying to sneak it from the half yard line??

Snap it in shotgun and let Josh run out wide and if he can't get it, he throws it out of bounds...pretty sure on 1 out of 3 attempts he would have been able to get out of the endzone if not get a first down to end it.

That I don’t know…but it looked like it was a crappy snap on the fumble 

• Agree 1

I’m officially off the McDermott/Frazier bandwagon.

Going back to the 13 second debacle in the playoffs to….

The 12 second debacle in KC this season to…..

Today giving up so many 3rd and 4th and longs. Ridiculous yardage needed to convert. And the Vikings did. The Bills can’t stop crucial long yardage situations? Awful!

And Dorsey? 4 field goals in our last 7 quarters after halftime.

There is no excuse for this. The coaching staff is letting this team down. I don’t give a ***** who is injured. 

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

We are becoming the Phillip Rivers, Ladanian Tomlinson early 2000's Chargers (or Big Ben, Antonio Brown Steelers). Always hyped to win it, always falling short. Looking like we are a perpetual pretend contender.

The coaches need to step up! You win with Josh you lose with him, but I’d rather have him than any other quarterback. 

• Disagree 1

Just now, BillsSbSoon said:

Serious question..does anyone really believe this is still a super bowl team? We may not even win the division now. Truly unreal. Once again it’s like beating kc in the regular season was their sb and forgot there was more games left. This is exactly what happened last year

This is 100% not a Super Bowl team. It’s not even close. List of teams better than the Bills. 

KC obviously 

Miami

Bengals 

Raiders

Jags

Broncos

Pats

Chargers

Browns

Texans

Steelers

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GolfandBills said:

To say the least.  This kind of loss can derail a season 

Or it can forge a winning streak that carries you through the season and into the playoffs.

I'm not happy about the loss but writing this team off before Thanksgiving?!?  They'll get it together and be a playoff team.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Back to reality. Bills fans had a fun ride for a little bit. 

All of those posters always calling out critical posts should all stfu now. 

The Bills always revert back to what they’ve always been. Lovable losers of the league. 

I admit I fell for it again, I started to buy in but until they win a superbowl they are still the same old Bills with some gaudy stats. 

Edited by The 9 Isles

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

He pumped once, then was late and behind on the throw. The play wasn't really there, regardless. He didn't need to force it.

Once again, Allen didn't want to take what he was given. On that 4th and 2 towards the end of the 4th, he could've just taken the 2 yards, but he goes for the end zone. Same thing in overtime. He's in easy FG range, but instead of living for the next down he forces it into the end zone.

Gabe shouldn't be running crossing routes in the end zone.

He should be getting balls on the back shoulder to high point on the outside

Throwing in the middle of the field is far riskier, and that risk wasn't needed at that point in the game

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

McDermott has to go. He is a not a good coach and he’s wasting the best Bills roster we’ve ever had. The talent of this team was covering up all his McD’s flaws every week. He can’t make good decisions to help the team win close games. He will probably fire Dorsey and use him as the scapegoat but it all starts at the top.

And who’s available??? Who’s gonna want to coach here?? Think logically please

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

He pumped once, then was late and behind on the throw. The play wasn't really there, regardless. He didn't need to force it.

Once again, Allen didn't want to take what he was given. On that 4th and 2 towards the end of the 4th, he could've just taken the 2 yards, but he goes for the end zone. Same thing in overtime. He's in easy FG range, but instead of living for the next down he forces it into the end zone.

I mean there is a time and place for that...maybe if you are down 7 and there is 5 seconds left and you have to get the ball to the EZ. Then OK...you gotta try that throw...but this??

No reason to make that throw...none. This team fought way too hard to overcome his dumbass plays today for him to make another one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.