NFL Week 10 - Vikings at Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

The coaches/staff should have kicked the FG…. The staff should have opted to pass from the 1inch line or taking safety. That coaches…. Cam Lewis breaks up the pass vs going for the int on 4th down we win…

There we’re way too many winning decisions that could have been made that make it not on Allen. Allen played bad sure. But there were bad coaching calls and easy plays that it wouldn’t have mattered 

This staff sucks… never really thought so, but today is all on the coaches. 

No way, Josh made the decision to go for it instead of the FG

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wppete said:

This lose is on Josh. Maybe we sit him next game let him get fully healthy and think about the choices he has made. The pressure is getting to him and he needs a break. 

For those that disagree… how is this loss NOT on Josh??  Who’s fault is it?  The red zone ints just continue to pile up.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

• Josh Allen officially went into mediocre QB mode. I don't know what happened to him. First things first, Allen should stop appearing on Kyle Brandt's ESPN show. He's clearly injured. There are throws he usually makes that he didn't have the confidence to pull off today.
  • As shown in our history starting in 2000s, we usually collapse at the midway of the season EXCEPT for the previous 3 seasons with Josh Allen and Daboll under center.
  • We're clearly NOT the number one defense because we're severely banged up. It's a great thing Beane didn't trade for Christian McCaffery. We really need those draft picks to help our defense and o-line.
  • Coach McDermott is a problem. There are a lot of signs emerging that he shouldn't be the coach after this season ends. There is still a lot of football to play though. Let's see what happens.
  • Leslie Frasier. I don't know. He's definitely not getting a head coach job anywhere.
  • OC Ken Dorsey. Where do I start? He's awful.
  • We can't win coin toss. Whenever that comes up, forget it. We lost that.
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

The defensive talent is so massively overrated in the secondary. I’m so sick of the stories about the late round picks rising up. Tell Tre to get on the field or get off this team.

What defensive talent? There were backups everywhere. We severely missed Edmunds when he left. Vikings really got going once he left.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Bills snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Why are we throwing it into the end zone at the end there? There was still plenty of time to take higher percentage underneath stuff. Idk if that is on Allen or Dorsey.

My guess is Allen.  Dorsey may call the passing play, but Allen is making the reads and throws.  

It’s so bad that it seems like some mobster called Allen at halftime vs Green Bay, and said “you better not win another game… but don’t make it look too obvious”

You can blame Josh for losing the game, but the coaches could have put the team in a better spot a few times. Passing up an easy FG was a mistake, and they could've taken a safety instead of letting Allen have to sneak the ball from in his end zone. 

Lean too hard on one guy and he breaks down

They are ruining Allen IMO

• Like (+1) 1

This game might actually just have put me off actually watching games live… I just don’t enjoy getting THAT upset over anything, and honestly after decades of heartbreak, this old routine can’t be good for the ticker.  I’ll still follow, record the games and maybe watch them back when they aren’t crapping the bed, but I think the live experience isn’t for me anymore.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.