NFL Week 10 - Vikings at Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Let me save you the next few press conferences.

image.thumb.png.5f2f595e67a3ca9c45adf5bd9afdd7b9.png

"I played like sh*t, I need to be better."

In truth this was really a case of complementary football as offense, defense, special teams and coaching all did exactly what they needed to do to lose the game. No more, no less.

Until this aspect of Billsy culture is fixed, this team isn't doing a thing.

Josh: Worry less about Doritos and more about DBs.

Coach: You're the damn coach, don't let the inmates run the asylum.

Defense: Tackle someone.

ST: Eh, you were average.

Or the d is playing like back ups. Can't be too upset. Though Lewis needs to smack the ball on 4th down. Don't you learn that in pop warner?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Where was Singletary after the 1Q?

Why the ***** did we trade for Hines?

Allen has become a problem. Though im confident he'll turn it around.

Dorsey on the other hand is a train wreck and needs to be fired to give us any chance of winning a SB.

1 minute ago, IronyAbounds said:

Not the best game for the defense, but they are so banged up you can cut them a break. No excuses for the offense, particularly the offense that has come out in the 2nd half of the last 3 games. Big issues.

Stopped them on 4th and goal, Josh fumbled the damn ball next play, Josh is the problem.

6 minutes ago, White Linen said:

This coaching staff is losing games.  Period

You can argue the only way a team could lose "13 seconds" and today is with the help of exceptionally bad coaching.

I.E., with even average coaching we win both games.

• Like (+1) 1

About the time we should be running and grinding out the clock (2nd half vs GB and 2nd half today) instead of running we keep throwing like riverboat gamblers.  I don't totally blame Josh because this should be coached.  Late 2nd half with a lead the killer iinstict should be running it down there throats.  Then your defense gets a break and can do there thing when it's time.

1 minute ago, IronyAbounds said:

Not the best game for the defense, but they are so banged up you can cut them a break. No excuses for the offense, particularly the offense that has come out in the 2nd half of the last 3 games. Big issues.

Could the head coach not see how many times Jefferson caught the ball and make some adjustments. 

They deserved to lose this game in sooo many ways.

As for the last play. You CANNOT go late over the middle in that situation.  You just CAN'T.  And then a horrible throw. He has regressed so much. That was a rookie play. This team is going NOWHERE.

Serious question:

when the defense stopped that 4th and goal to “win” the game with 44 seconds left, did anyone else not get even 1% excited? Just knew something bad was going to happen (yet again). Mind you my head went to safety and then they get the ball again and score, but we got extra creative with the fumbled snap. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.