NFL Week 10 - Vikings at Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

The 13 seconds was tough, simply because that was a playoff game.  But it was Mahomes and the best team in the league.

To me, this was way worse.  Our defense can’t sustain play given their injuries.  Dorsey continues to make Allen have to be the hero… and surprise surprise, Allen tries to be the hero.
Josh Allen seems to be a complete Jekyll/Hyde right now. Something is not right with him, and I’m not talking about his elbow.  

We have sunk to a new low… and Buffalo is now back to being the joke. For those that say, ‘relax, we’ll be fine.”   Yep, we would’ve been fine last year. We were healthy and had a cake schedule.  We will now be fighting for our lives to even get back to the playoffs.  And a gashed defense and mental case Allen doesn’t make our chances very good. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Allen has become Favre.  I hope he still hasn't hit his ceiling but we may be at it.

Ceiling? 

He is one of the best QBs in the league, if not the best.

Going through a mini tough stretch.

When all the chips are down and playoff time comes around, he will be shredding defences

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

So your shakey QB is making terrible RZ decisions and you go empty in OT in the RZ and Allen throws an INT.

Nice job coaches.

I don't want to hear about how it is tough to win in the NFL from McD.

Enough with the clichés. It is damn near impossible when you are gifting opposing teams the ball week after week.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Worst coached team in the NFL, which is evident by how undisciplined this team is.  From JA’s INT’s to the Fumble in the Endzone, to the 4th down decision to go for it, to not swatting the ball down it’s all there.  This is a common theme, these players are poorly coached and are only 6-3 because of superstars like JA, Vonn, and Diggs coving for the incompetence of our coaching staff. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Knox has to make that catch.

Bad throw by josh at the end

I called it. He wasn't able to bring it in .......PI yeah the refs kept some flags in their pockets. It is what it is

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Ya he’s forcing throws down the field.

Literally that’s the root of his struggles right now

He's regressed back to 2019 Josh. A lot of potential but a lot of stupidity.

I hope a journalist pulls him up if he starts "I have to play better..." again.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.