NFL Week 10 - Vikings at Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Nitro said:

I will continue my rant on the coaching staff and allowing this team and Allen to play sloppy ball.  Allen refuses to see the short options.  Red Zone is now a night mare.  Should not have lost this game.  How many end zone INTs will he throw before he gets it?  Aggravating.

watch Brady run a 2-minute drill. It’s all dump downs, until he absolutely needs something else. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm honestly thinking about getting away from watching football in general. My nerves are always a wreck and it causes me very unneeded anxiety for something I can't control. I'll obviously come back to watching them again next week but it has been a thought that has come into my brain numerous times as I have gotten older.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

Just now, delirious said:

Everyone gets a fat F.  Coaching staff, and JA17.  I am especially disgusted with the coaching staff.

I took it easy on coaching in the game day thread. It’s not their fault Allen fumbled in his own end zone. Allen needs to do better overall. With that said, this team goes into prolonged funks every season. You can’t secure home field, or be the best that way. That’s on coaching imo 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.