NFL Week 10 - Vikings at Bills post game thread

BuffaloBill

Sadly it's on Josh. I'm as much an Allen fan as I am the Bills and I love to see him do well, partly because it gets us wins and partly because of all the crap he's taken from sections of the media.

But he's really regressed lately. I still have hope it'll click and he'll get his mojo back but it's almost like the hype and pressure of being the MVP fave, superstar etc is getting to him, as though he feels he has to live up to that all the time

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Season is lost, JA unfortunately has lost us 2 straight games by himself. You can be mad at the coaches and everything else. But in the end JA threw to horrific INT’s in the endzone in both games. Coaches can’t do that. Hate to say it but we will not even win the division this year and with our remaining schedule doubt we can make the playoffs, AFC is too deep.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, oldmanfan said:

I have defended McD a lot but this one is in him.  Stupid decisions all day long.  And Josh playing hero ball again.

They both deserve the criticism. This has been this teams MO the last couple years with sloppy play during a few games stretch. That’s on the coaches. 

Just now, Nextmanup said:

Wildly exciting game.

Not sure we are a championship contender anymore.

We aren't. Josh has an injury and interception problem and the defense can't stay healthy for the needed depth. The coaching staff refuses to make adjustments and learn from past mistakes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.