This coaching staff…

RiotAct

Just now, newcam2012 said:

The sneak isn't the incorrect call. The Bills have to execute that play. My mind was thinking no safety. Never did a fumbled snap for a Vikes TD enter my mind. 

That's why you aren't the coach.  You have to consider all the scenarios.  The safety would have been higher on the list of options.

57 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Is it too late to cancel the new stadium and move the team to another city to make some posters happy?

With all due respect... shutup. This is a place where people can vent after a loss. Nothin personal dude. Still like ya. Just saying let people vent. Don't like it... leave.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MPT said:

Dorsey probably deserves to be fired at this point. Can't score in the second half, constantly calls go routes when all we need is short completions, doesn't know when to run the ball.

no.  he needs time and so does josh, they deserve time.  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MPT said:

As the second half was starting today, the broadcast brought up a stat that was really surprising to me. The Bills had won 52 games in a row when they led by 14+ points by halftime at home, dating back to 1968. 

Imagine how many awful teams the Bills had over that amount of time and then think about this team managing to break that streak as a "Super Bowl favorite." 

This team is looking more like Marvin Lewis' Bengals than anything resembling a perennial Super Bowl contender. McDermott has certainly earned a lot of trust with his performance thus far, but if these monumental choke jobs don't stop happening at some point then I hope we're not stuck with Marvin Lewis 2.0 for 15 years. 

Allowing Kirk Cousins with 3 players to score 33 points is an absolute embarrassment. We have great talent on the Defense sans injuries and young players on the backside , yet we refuse to adapt and let a pedestrian QB blow us out.

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

😐😐😐😐😐😐

Going for it on fourth down when a field goal would have put the Bills up 7, then idiotic play calling once again in the Red Zone in overtime.

I don’t think going for it on fourth down was an issue. Our defense was already showing signs of inability to stop Minnesota. Our only real chance to put the game away was to go up by three scores. 

my problem was with the play calling. If you knew you were gonna go for it on fourth down with only two yards to go, you run it on second or third down. The sequence of play calling was awful. 

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

Take The Points

4th and 2 kick the field goal - go up by 13.  Anything can happen - like the Vikes missed PAT.  

With a FG there, the mess in our end zone TIES the game and Josh leads you to a 33-30 win with that last FG.

This staff deserved to lose this game.

Injuries in the secondary really showed up today. However, the Bills should had won this game. They make critical mistakes, poor coaching, poor play calling, and poor execution. They let the Vikings hang around and then they hung themselves. Allen fumbles and then throws INT. Can't win many games doing that. There is plenty of blame to go around. 

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

Injuries in the secondary really showed up today. However, the Bills should had won this game. They make critical mistakes, poor coaching, poor play calling, and poor execution. They let the Vikings hang around and then they hung themselves. Allen fumbles and then throws INT. Can't win many games doing that. There is plenty of blame to go around. 

It’s essentially what Green Bay should have done a few weeks ago to us. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Go get Frank Reich as an "offensive consultant" and get Dorsey out of here. Bum. 

I do have issues with the Offensive play calling, but letting Cousins cut us up shows the first need in a coaching change. What's gonna happen next week ....let Jacoby Brissett throw for 300?...and get embarrassed by the Browns? Maybe we can blame Dorsey and Allen, but Frazier has been here the whole time and you could give him Moses, Peter, Paul and John and he would let a piss poor QB throw for 300 plus.

They should have never scored 33. This is the NFL and always changing.....to beat us. Seems like we never get the memo.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

I don’t think going for it on fourth down was an issue. Our defense was already showing signs of inability to stop Minnesota. Our only real chance to put the game away was to go up by three scores. 

my problem was with the play calling. If you knew you were gonna go for it on fourth down with only two yards to go, you run it on second or third down. The sequence of play calling was awful. 

Agree the play calling was awful. However, in that scenario at home you take the points. I like the Bills chances of being up 13 points at home. That changes the whole offensive strategy for the Vikes knowing they need two TDs vs one TD and a FG. I believe it was a terrible decision especially taking into account the Bills red zone issues. I mean didn't they learn from the Jets game? Same crap happened there. 

Just now, nosejob said:

I do have issues with the Offensive play calling, but letting Cousins cut us up shows the first need in a coaching change. What's gonna happen next week ....let Jacoby Brissett throw for 300?...and get embarrassed by the Browns? Maybe we can blame Dorsey and Allen, but Frazier has been here the whole time and you could give him Moses, Peter, Paul and John and he would let a piss poor QB throw for 300 plus.

They should have never scored 33. This is the NFL and always changing.....to beat us. Seems like we never get the memo.

Hell, I'll even give Frazier a tiny pass because literally all our starters are out. Cam Lewis STINKS. Dane Jackson STINKS. Bedford had a nice pick, then had a crucial penalty late in the game. THEY STINK.

1 minute ago, nosejob said:

When Edmunds went down D was missing six starters: Hyde, Poyer, White, Edmunds, Groot and Elam.  Put any four of them in and it is a different game.  I hate the negativity.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.