RiotAct

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Allen has to be going through some psychological issues

4 red zone ints in 3 gms is disgusting and unacceptable 

Refuses to check down.

My expectations went way down

This is a concerning trend

I agree about taking the 3 

Yep, this is the major issue at the moment.  We are leaving all sorts of points on the field.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

😐😐😐😐😐😐

Going for it on fourth down when a field goal would have put the Bills up 7, then idiotic play calling once again in the Red Zone in overtime.

Yeah, I really wish these coaches would stop fumbling and throwing interceptions in the red zone. 

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Another year without a Super Bowl.

Super Bowl shouldn't even be in the Bills conversation right now. Still possible but they need to get healthy, improve the game plan and in game time adjustments, and have a MVP version of Allen. Seems like a huge ask right now. 

• Like (+1) 1

Even with the injuries there is still plenty of talent on this team.  Teams with much lesser talent win.  This coaching staff seems to need all stars at every position in order to win and still manage to win ugly when they do.  Look at so many teams in the past, even super bowl winners.  Many did not have the talent that this team has.  That's the sign of a bad coaching staff.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I've been a supporter of this staff since McDermott got here but I'm starting to lose faith. We finally started running the ball and abandoned it. Instead of taking the points we throw the INT. It's becoming the norm and we've become completely 1 dimensional. Why did we bother drafting James Cook or trading for Nyheim Hines since we never utilize running backs whatsoever and it's frustrating.

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel

Some really bad coaching today. Really bad.

The worst part was not double covering Jefferson. 

Benford did an admirable job covering Jefferson 1 on 1 - the coverage was actually pretty good - but the fact is that Cousins is comfortable throwing to Jefferson when he is single covered, and rightfully so.

So you should double cover him, and make Cousins hesitate to throw to him. 

Every big play went to Jefferson and McDermott and Frazier refused to double him. It was mind boggling.  

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

😐😐😐😐😐😐

Going for it on fourth down when a field goal would have put the Bills up 7, then idiotic play calling once again in the Red Zone in overtime.

Could've kicked the fg to go up 30-17, got greedy and the game changed. The loss is unequivocally on the coaching staff. If I see one more ***** shotgun run🤬🤬🤬

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.