NFL Week #10 - Vikings at Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

To say the Bills are a SB team is the biggest stretch ever. They are super flawed and undisciplined

We were about to be up 14 points against a 7-1 team with half our defense out and because of a fumble we are not a Superbowl team?

JFC

• Agree 1

Guys he had the ball tucked, the defensive player put his helmet on it and jarred it loose, by the time his elbow touched the ball head already rotated 90 degrees, sure in the still frame his hand was still touching it but he did not control the football. Clear as day, just got to take off the fan goggles.

• Like (+1) 1

Ball looked like it was “maybe” moving before elbow hit the ground. 

If called down.  It stands. 

Called fumble. Stands. 

Don’t get mad at the officials.  That’s on Singletary 100%.  Even in a game he looks great in, he pulls that momentum killer.  

11 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I cannot stress enough how standard of a ST play a high kick short of the end zone is lol 

Not that you worded it this way but if one more person calls it ‘getting cute’ my brain might explode.  And as I’m typing that the Vikings kick short of the end zone and stop us on the 10

The Minnesota kick dribble to the returner.  That doomed his return

Just now, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

To say the Bills are a SB team is the biggest stretch ever. They are super flawed and undisciplined

Our offense is sputtering a little, starting with #17.  

But we need to be able to count on our D.. and I just don’t feel confident.  3 of our top 4 defensemen have not been on the field for the majority of the season. That stings big time, and it has allowed other teams recently to control the clock on us. 

1 minute ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

1 minute ago, The 9 Isles said:

This team is so frustrating. 

What's the Vikings record again, you clowns!?

• Like (+1) 1