11/13/22 GAMEDAY Vikings at Bills Pregame Thread Week 10

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

There are just too many mouths to feed and not enough to go around for my liking. Best of luck!

If he’s the starting slot WR and gets all the slot reps, he’s worthy of a spot in every league.  That’s how I see it

Stupid Fox.

They're spending all this time yammering on about "America's game of the week", which stinks. The 3-6 Packers? Pleeeeasse.

Meanwhile, the ACTUAL America's Game of the Week is about to kick off to most of the viewing nation in 15 minutes and not a peep.

Booooooooo

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Stupid Fox.

They're spending all this time yammering on about "America's game of the week", which stinks. The 3-6 Packers? Pleeeeasse.

NFC Network. National broadcast. We're nothing to them. Which is fine, because they're nothing to me.

The only advantage the FOX pregame has is NO MICHAEL IRVIN!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

Stupid Fox.

Meanwhile, the ACTUAL America's Game of the Week is about to kick off to most of the viewing nation in 15 minutes and not a peep.

Booooooooo

Yup. This and stupid preplanned skits with the troops. Haven’t even mentioned the game.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

This is an excuse and it is getting old.  We won a bunch of games with both Johnson and Hamlin at safety, and everyone talked about how good the backups were.  We won a bunch of games with Tre out, and Dane Jackson, and Edmunds out. 

Jaquan Johnson has started 3 games with Hamlin:

-Miami (L - and we seemed to be protecting the DBs by playing ball-control offense)

-Pittsburg (W, but Pickett passed for 327 yds and showed why they're 27th in the league rushing)

-Jets (L - in which we could not stop the run)

He played some snaps vs Tennessee when the game was put-away, and some snaps vs Green Bay when we let them back in it rushing.

Edmunds has missed one game, vs Pittsburgh.  I thought Dodson played capably, though we did give up a lot of passing yards.

Dane Jackson has missed one game (L, Miami)

It is true we have won 6 games with Tre out, but I'm not aware of the "bunch of games" we've won with Johnson and Hamlin at safety or with Jackson out and 2 rookies starting.