11/13/22 GAMEDAY Vikings at Bills Pregame Thread Week 10

Chandler#81

9 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

This is what I said a few days ago and got laughed at. Probably unlikely that happens but I wouldn’t rule it out

Quite possible. This way Josh keeps his active starting streak in tact and then can be placed on " In case of emergency break glass" status in Case Keenum falters.

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Sorry, folks. The Jack-off on WGR just Backed off on Allen starting, saying he just found out Josh isn’t a sure thing..

morons..

🤦‍♂️

There’s a load of rent-a-gobs going around who just want to sound like they’re in the know (not directed at you).

• Like (+1) 1

SO......this theory has Josh really not healthy enough to play, put will take the first snap for whatever reason.  Then we play the rest of the game with 1 QB, as Barkley wasn't activated and Josh is really not healthy enough to play. Make absolutely no sense. 

We may be run heavy today, but Josh is starting and playing the whole game

42 minutes ago, boyst said:

Bwahahah the dude was Soooo close 

What a clown.

There was no chance he's active on a cold weather wet Sunday 

All I took from this was it really came down to the wire, things change, but that dude knows a lot.

Good news: I read that as tre plays next week

2 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Josh is playing, plan accordingly brother.

I benched him just in case. It’s just fantasy but too much smoke and mirrors. Hopefully he plays and has a great game. I’ll gladly take the Bills win over a fantasy game. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

All I took from this was it really came down to the wire, things change, but that dude knows a lot.

Good news: I read that as tre plays next week

No he doesn't. He deleted all his wrongs and only keeps his stuff that's right. Then beats his chest on it

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Zack, I think.

The guy that kept talking about the Jaguars being legitimate contenders through the first month of the season. In a way it’s cool to have these young guys because they will just come on and run a show anytime and it’s more local, less National syndication…but they are borderline clueless lol the other day Nate was talking about Dick Labau and wasn’t sure if he was a defensive or offensive coordinator. What are we doing here.

• Like (+1) 1