11/13/22 GAMEDAY Vikings at Bills Pregame Thread Week 10

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Tre has as much time as he needs. How does playing the last 6 games of the season make him useless for the playoffs? 

I don’t think that will Be enough time for him to return to form. He hasn’t played a competitive game in close to a year 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I am all for being cautious with injuries,

But these "wait for the playoffs" people will be having us play at Arrowhead. . . . . . . . AGAIN.

Put in our best players.

Or at Foxboro.  

Part of the process is to be super conservative with injuries.  

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I am all for being cautious with injuries,

But these "wait for the playoffs" people will be having us play at Arrowhead. . . . . . . . AGAIN.

Put in our best players.

Exactly. If we can even get that far. At this rate, a 6 or 7 seed isn’t even out of the question with the rest of the division not losing and our injuries piling up

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Truly regardless of Josh starting or not…Not bringing up Barkley is dumb. Why would you not just cover your bases here? It’s actually pissing me off the more I think about it. I was also pretty sure a 3rd QB gives you roster flexibility to have 1 extra guy active? I might be wrong about that.

We NEED 4 RBs active, ofc 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Truly regardless of Josh starting or not…Not bringing up Barkley is dumb. Why would you not just cover your bases here? It’s actually pissing me off the more I think about it. I was also pretty sure a 3rd QB gives you roster flexibility to have 1 extra guy active? I might be wrong about that.

If Josh doesn't start. Only logical thought is that he'll be available as backup or if the gm gets ugly. But if that's the case , he might as well start.