11/13/22 GAMEDAY Vikings at Bills Pregame Thread Week 10

Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I do. IIRC he was always inactive when other OLs were healthy, and Brown is good to go. We don't dress 9 OL.

Geez, idk, man. I mean, yeah, we have a great offense -and punt less than every other team. But I don’t think McDermott has the stones to say ‘Eff it! We ain’t playin’ the Punter!’

but what I do I know..🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 6

57 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Geez, idk, man. I mean, yeah, we have a great offense -and punt less than every other team. But I don’t think McDermott has the stones to say ‘Eff it! We ain’t playin’ the Punter!’

This has “holder thread” written all over it 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I was always just in wait and see mode.  To say what my thoughts were on it, I would say towards the begining of the week I was of the probably not opinion. By Friday I was thinking he probably was going to play.  I took all the media with a grain of salt because nobody actually knew the full details on the injury.  All speculation.  I did think all along that if he could grip the football he would play.  Someone on twitter said that early on in the week.  I forgot who that was but that made sense to me because I have those kind of nerve problems and they mess with my hands a lot.

Dont understand the Duke call up.  Even if we plan to run the ball a lot.  I cant see them activating 5 RBS just to run the football.  Tomorrow will be interesting finding that out.  Someone isnt going to be active.  That might even be McKenzie for all we know.

The Duke move should have came a few games ago. Duke is an ok runner but he's very good catching the ball and pass protecting. This leads me to believe that Cook might not be activated. Cook's role had slowly increased and he had shown a little more production. This tells me the Bills coaches still don't trust the rookie. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This is Josh’s MVP moment.

I'm not thinking about that today. I'm just hoping for a Bills win and no injuries. 

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

The Duke move should have came a few games ago. Duke is an ok runner but he's very good catching the ball and pass protecting. This leads me to believe that Cook might not be activated. Cook's role had slowly increased and he had shown a little more production. This tells me the Bills coaches still don't trust the rookie. 

I'm not thinking about that today. I'm just hoping for a Bills win and no injuries. 

Cook will play. I feel the opposite and believe he is getting better with each touch. jmo

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

You think Martin is going to be inactive?

1 hour ago, cd1 said:

Martin is the punter.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yeah I confused names Martin/Murray.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

riiiiight… 🤦‍♂️ Like McDermott will bench the kid on the game he first plays his brother on national tv. One is an All Pro, the other a 2nd Round pick from a national champion. 

yeeeesh, Dude.. What a take.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

He is. That’s all that counts.

Great news, crowd will go nuts when he runs onto the field.  Can you imagine if Tradavius White was behind him?!!!

Oh and his throwing arm looks pretty good to me!!!

Josh.Hulk.jpg

Edited by TAinLA
spelling
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Dont understand the Duke call up.  Even if we plan to run the ball a lot.  I cant see them activating 5 RBS just to run the football.  Tomorrow will be interesting finding that out.  Someone isnt going to be active.  That might even be McKenzie for all we know.

Well, if they do plan to ground and pound, who relieves Singletary, who's not built to carry the load for an entire game? Cook and Hines are more third-down backs. I wonder if McDermott took the opportunity of Allen's injury to tell Dorsey (and Allen), "Look, he can play, but I want to REAL balance this time." If so, I'm Dorsey probably looked at his running backs and thought, "Uh..." 

A bonus: Duke can catch the ball, too. That's a lot of pass-catching options out the backfield if the Vikes continue the two-deep safety look.