“Disinformation”

Big Blitz

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I still remember when the Left called Bush a Nazi…

Oh well…Bush was always a Military Industrial Complex guy anyway- a NeoCon, just like Obama and Biden…So, it makes sense that they are all teaming up now…

Obama and Bush teaming up is the most alarming thing I’ve ever seen. If they are the same team it really is elites vs the rest

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Capco said:

This thread is full of the crazy kind of stupid that I remember PPP for.  

It's just the beginning of the Red Wave of Tears, too.  

If the Dems miraculously manage to hold the House, these tears will only get sweeter.  

image.png.2d86b4e18eca087d90ea9e593a4ad4ee.png

Might be the best thing for the GOP. 

Bad for the country… but come ‘24, Dems will have nobody to blame but themselves, GOP will (hopefully) have soul-searched and found new leadership, and y’all will have to go up against DeSantis with a ‘24 Congressional map that is brutal for Dems.  

Sweep DeSantis into office with a GOP House and Senate. 

You may think that’s crazy… but deep down, you know this is a somewhat probable outcome. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Bad for the country… but come ‘24, Dems will have nobody to blame but themselves, GOP will (hopefully) have soul-searched and found new leadership, and y’all will have to go up against DeSantis with a ‘24 Congressional map that is brutal for Dems.  

You may think that’s crazy… but deep down, you know this is a somewhat probably outcome. 

The country rejected you.

It’s real bad for you.

Just now, BillStime said:

The country rejected you.

It’s real bad for you.

I’m in the Southeast.. I’m doing fine.  We’ve got nice weather, low taxes, ocean beaches and competent Republican Governors. 

I’ll be welcoming more of my Long Island friends down here after the holidays as a few more have decided to make the move after this last election. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You may think that’s crazy… but deep down, you know this is a somewhat probable outcome. 

So long as the House isn’t stolen as well this isn’t the worst thing in the world.  DC was already at a standstill anyway.  

Ds have 23 seats to defend in 24.  Rs only 10

3 of those D seats are Montana Ohio and West Virginia.  And 5 more Biden won in those states less then 5 points.  DC will be at a standstill another 2 years and that’s just fine.  

All key races were razor thin.  I hope not….but everything is going to get worse economically because common sense.  And yes Dobbs helped - but it was worth it.  And SCOTUS is still 6-3 conservative.  

The GOPs future starts now.  Revolutions are messy and the Trump revolution needs to find a way to move on post Trump and a base that isn’t the base of GW Bush in 2004.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

If this is what you truly believe, now might be a good time to step out of your bubble. 

Sorry man, but I just have major disagreements with the current Dem agenda…it’s really difficult to see anything beneficial coming from it, at the moment…

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So long as the House isn’t stolen as well this isn’t the worst thing in the world.  DC was already at a standstill anyway.  

Ds have 23 seats to defend in 24.  Rs only 10

3 of those D seats are Montana Ohio and West Virginia.  And 5 more Biden won in those states less then 5 points.  DC will be at a standstill another 2 years and that’s just fine.  

All key races were razor thin.  I hope not….but everything is going to get worse economically because common sense.  And yes Dobbs helped - but it was worth it.  And SCOTUS is still 6-3 conservative.  

The GOPs future starts now.  Revolutions are messy and the Trump revolution needs to find a way to move on post Trump and a base that isn’t the base of GW Bush in 2004.  

Completely agree with all of this.  

GOP needs to purge itself of Trump’s personality and Bush’s policies. 

Embrace culture wars in the mold of DeSantis and Youngkin.

Become the party of white working class, hispanics and small business owners, while increasing their gains this midterm with black men (Georgia) and Muslims (Michigan). 

Focus on election reform and build machines to churn out EV like the Dems have mastered. 

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Sorry man, but I just have major disagreements with the current Dem agenda…it’s really difficult to see anything beneficial coming from it, at the moment…

That’s sorta my point.

In 2016, many Dems were shocked that people would vote for Trump, someone they saw as completely unfit for the job with terrible ideas.

Now, in an election set up as a slam dunk for the GOP, the people have rejected the Republican Party. Might be worth trying to see things from their perspective just to see where they are coming from.