Allen playing!

Process

8 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Flew 2500 miles and bought the most expensive Bills tickets of my life for this. Talked myself into being fine with Case but this now feels like a gd holiday. Tomorrow is going to be insane.

I will be there also, first game for me in 5 years.  Looking forward to it!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, boater said:

I have info second hand, from an MD.

JA17 has a UCL sprain. It needs 4 weeks to  heal. If you rush it, you risk career ending injury.

Start Case Keenum tomorrow.

Mr.MD hasn’t personally examined Josh’s arm

with how cautious this team has been with Tre White, Poyer and others…

I don’t see any way they put him out there if what Mr.MD said were true.

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Am I the only one concerned about him aggravating the injury?

As cautious as they are with injuries on this team, if they thought their franchise player was in danger of potentially making an injury worse if he played, which would jeopardize this team's entire remaining season, he wouldn't even be active tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

56 minutes ago, eball said:

You have fallen into the trap of listening to medical “experts” who have seen nothing other than game tape and are being paid by gambling sites to prognosticate on injury prognosis. It’s a disgrace to the medical profession. Wise up. 

Eman, after all these years, wise up?

you’ve been a friend.  I’m disappointed in you.  I’ve had youre back for years.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, boater said:

I have info second hand, from an MD.

JA17 has a UCL sprain. It needs 4 weeks to  heal. If you rush it, you risk career ending injury.

Start Case Keenum tomorrow.

Well I just had a looong conversation with an MD at my Narcotics Anonymous meeting and he said Allen can get some clean percocets on the street that will guarantee him flying over LBs. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Whether or not he played, to me it was a sign of how the Bills view the #1 seed and a first round bye. To date they’ve been extra cautious with players, seemingly overly so, but when #17 can go against a quality opponent versus sitting out, everyone involved wants him to play. Let’s just hope the injury doesn’t worsen. The way I understand it, it’d have to be another hit similar to the first and that he can’t tear it further just by throwing the ball. With that said, maybe there’s a chance Keenum starts and Allen is there in case the offense can’t move the ball.

I just can't believe Josh is going to start and play the game.

The only that makes sense to me is if his "injury" was a hell of a lot more minor than we all thought it was.

42 minutes ago, Logic said:

"Thinking they're smart" or believing the national reports of a small UCL tear and making an educated guess as to how many games he'd miss based on similar injuries to Josh and other players in the past?

Let's just see what happens.

If Josh starts and worsens the injury, it could end our season.

I'm still not convinced he playing; it just doesn't make sense.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

You have such a short sighted few of this scenario

There is so much game left to be played in this season.....in your scenario what do we do if he injures it further and cant play against AFC East opponents?

He could get injured any play 

This team is safe with injuries if they felt real season ending danger I don’t think they would let him play

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I just can't believe Josh is going to start and play the game.

The only that makes sense to me is if his "injury" was a hell of a lot more minor than we all thought it was.

Which may well be the case.  None of those posting on the internet saw Josh's MRI, Xrays, or examined Josh's arm.  They were posting opinions based on general knowledge regarding UCLs.  I don't believe for a second, that the Bills would jeopardize their franchise QB for one game, if he were not able to play.

• Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, hemma said:

Wet ball tomorrow and it is unlikely his grip will be stronger.

I’m ok if he comes in as a last resort /backup with a heavy, protective wrap.

Even damaged, better than Barkley.

Good news it sounds like he’s a quick healer.

Impossible to say that right now; we don't know what he's going to do, if anything, and we have no idea of the extent of the "injury" in the first place.

41 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

They don't have to, they have PS call ups they can do for the game that wouldn't cost a roster spot.

Yeah, Sal said something about that a few days ago, how they can do it three times (I think) before they have to make a roster change. I was driving at the time so can't remember the details.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.