Allen playing!

Process

2 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

Meanwhile, Tre’Davious White will most likely sit yet again.

Will Elam’s status in doubt, I don’t take the elevation of roads to necessarily reflect White’s eligibility 

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

That’s kind of how I see it. Or they don’t think he’s a full go and he’s on a pitch count.

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Maybe he wasn't nearly as injured as the Bills were letting everyone assume.....

Maybe it was a big show to keep the media busy on will he or won’t he play, instead of asking questions about how poorly they played against the Jets.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Maybe he wasn't nearly as injured as the Bills were letting everyone assume.....

Yeah imagine that. It’s almost as if a professional sports organization with access to the best medical information there is knows what to do rather than a bunch of dudes on their phones scrolling twitter and other outlets. I think I just saw Bill Cower at the airport as I type this on my iPhone. 

• Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

So McDermott was just telling the truth, as I thought. No games from him, as others were suggesting.

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

None of that came from the Bills. McDermott said he was day to day. He was limited in practice on Friday. He is listed as questionable to play, not doubtful. The team seems to be completely honest and forthright in how they approached it.

Everyone else was just speculating.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hey, I’m happy he can be the emergency  backup meaning he’s capable of needed, but I really hope they rest him.  That injury can worsen and it wouldn’t kill them to let Case play vs. an opponent not really in the equation for the matchups as it pertains to the playoffs.  It’s more important he’s there for the Brownies next week.

what’s the harm in a rest week, and babying that elbow for 13 days.  I just don’t want the nightmare of it getting worse.  It’s an irrational fear as I know he’s tough as nails. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Hey, I’m happy he can be the emergency  backup meaning he’s capable of needed, but I really hope they rest him.  That injury can worsen and it wouldn’t kill them to let Case play vs. an opponent not really in the equation for the matchups as it pertains to the playoffs.  It’s more important he’s there for the Brownies next week.

what’s the harm in a rest week, and babying that elbow for 13 days.  I just don’t want the nightmare of it getting worse.  It’s an irrational fear as I know he’s tough as nails. 

There is zero chance that a team who rests guys because they cut their fingernail too close is going to put Allen out there if he’s not close to healthy and at real risk for further injury.  

Im sorry.. there’s just no way. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

How do you know what the injury is and that it can worse?

The Bills have literally never said what the problem is. What if it’s just a nerve issue? A bruise on the nerve that just needed a couple days to heal. 

If he’s healthy, he plays. The Bills aren’t going to risk their franchise QB.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.