Spencer Brown full participant

Ethan in Cleveland

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

If brown is healthy, he should play. He won the job and only sat due to injury as I recall. Quesenberry isn’t starting caliber imo 

ahem. That's putting it kindly.  Last weeks game he showed really badly. Very likeable guy but get him out of there asap 

• Agree 2

I think Brown adds an element of toughness and edge to the offense when he is out there.  Maybe that is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but he is almost like the enforcer for the offense.  A Rob Ray of sorts.  Not the highest profile or most skilled guy on the field, but he might rip an opponent's head off without hesitation if they take any cheap shots.

I still get a laugh out of this clip!

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Both have issues in the pass game, but Brown is superior in the run game.  The run game will be more important this week with Allen either playing hurt or out.  Thus, Brown should start and get most of the reps if he's healthy and in game shape.  As mentioned, Brown is a tough, feisty guy that brings a little bit of extra attitude to the team and they definitely need that this week.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.