A loss against the Vikings will reshape the entire AFC landscape and playoff picture

FilthyBeast

49 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The radically changed standings with a loss are certainly true enough.

There is a razor thin margin for error here!

I think the D is going to have to come up huge and really control the Vikings scoring.

Then hope and pray that Keenum can find his way to 13-17 points or something modest, but good enough to win.

Would love to see the D limit Minnesota scoring to 10 points...just to give us a fair shot.

Agreed. Buffalo’s defense on average has allowed 14.8 ppg season total and 19 ppg for the last 3 games. I’m pretty confident Keenum/Diggs and company can produce 2 TDs and a FG, but the sweet spot would be 21 points. We will see how good of a coordinator Dorsey really is and whether he can manufacture a few TDs minus Allen. I expect them to throw in some Jet sweeps/reverses and rely heavily on running/field position game. A defensive or special teams TD would be absolutely huge in determining the outcome. OP got some flack, but he’s right that this is a very important AFC game. 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson said:

I hope Allen doesn't plays so he can fully heal. I'm confident about Case Keenum. Defense and special teams will just have to carry the load while Keenum plays the game manager QB and just avoid stupid mistakes.  

I hope if they hold Allen out that Keenum just has a great game and the rest of the offense wakes up and starts earning their place on the team.  None of them have earned the right to coast.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

The immediate fallout and impact:

- Bills fall to 3rd place in the AFCE, Dolphins regain division lead (this of course assumes the obvious that they beat a bad Browns team at home)

- Bills fall to all the way to 6th or 7th spot in conference if Chargers win

- KC assumes sole possession of #1 seed (also assuming obvious outcome of facing a bad Jaguars team at home).

We'll find out a lot about this team with our without JA17, but if it's the latter I feel it will probably be a somewhat easy win for the Vikings since they will stack the box and force Keenan to beat them.

Just goes to show that nothing is guaranteed and it's probably a good thing all the superbowl noise has come to an abrupt halt.

I'm curious if you will refer to next week's Bills game as facing "a bad Browns team at home" or if that tune will change...

4 minutes ago, julian said:

It get the sense certain posters just like to be “that guy”, it’s seems easy to get plenty of reaction being “that guy”, and takes more effort and thought to generate discussion without being “that guy”

entertaining at times.

True, but I call if more trollish.

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

The radically changed standings with a loss are certainly true enough.

There is a razor thin margin for error here!

I think the D is going to have to come up huge and really control the Vikings scoring.

Then hope and pray that Keenum can find his way to 13-17 points or something modest, but good enough to win.

Would love to see the D limit Minnesota scoring to 10 points...just to give us a fair shot.

They struggled mightily against the Commanders.

We'll have no troubles with the Vikings.

Unless of course, Ragnar Lothbrok decides to show up and play - then watch out!

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

- Bills fall to 3rd place in the AFCE, Dolphins regain division lead (this of course assumes the obvious that they beat a bad Browns team at home)

- KC assumes sole possession of #1 seed (also assuming obvious outcome of facing a bad Jaguars team at home).

We'll find out a lot about this team with our without JA17, but if it's the latter I feel it will probably be a somewhat easy win for the Vikings since they will stack the box and force Keenan to beat them.

Just goes to show that nothing is guaranteed and it's probably a good thing all the superbowl noise has come to an abrupt halt.

Why is that a good thing? Does it make you feel better?  Or do you honestly think that superbowl talk on message boards or in the media are anything more than hot air from folks who have no impact on who ultimately wins the superbowl?

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Honest question-outside of the attention that you obviously crave, why is every thread soaked in negativity? If they win this week will there be another one of these absurd threads talking about losing to the Browns? Or will you for once actually start a positive thread (although that won’t get you the traffic you clearly want).

what if, and hear me out on this one, the lowly, clearly terrible Bills who will be lucky enough to make the playoffs go on a run (which they have done for the past couple of years) and finish with the one seed with a record of 14-3 or 13-4? Or will the “super bowl noise” be too much to handle?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

non conference game. would suck to lose, but not the end all be all. The Bills will still win the division.  

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Did you actually get a hard-on while typing this?

• Dislike 1

Breaking news, if buffalo loses, and everyone else wins, at mid season, we'll drop in standings.

Brilliant 👏 I hate this place right now lol time to finish having Eichel pi** in my cheerios. My Hornets are somehow about as healthy as Buff, and about to lose 7 in a row

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sports

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

LOL, the only reason I don't put you on "ignore" is your amusing hot takes!

Plus, when I read your profile name, it reminds me of the Cary Grant movie "Father Goose".

Good movie doubt many here have seen it.  That's the one he's stranded on a desert island with nuns and some orphans in pacific during ww2?

Edited by AuntieEm

Just now, Beast said:

This thread appears to be a trolls wet dream.

Discussing bad news from a Bills perspective only makes you a troll if you enjoy it and want the Bills to lose.

Actually, this thread is a Kool Aid drinkers excuse to B word, moan, and spew negativity all over the place.

• Dislike 2

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Discussing bad news from a Bills perspective only makes you a troll if you enjoy it and want the Bills to lose.

Actually, this thread is a Kool Aid drinkers excuse to B word, moan, and spew negativity all over the place.

LOL, yeah, that’s it.

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.