DC Attorney General is filing civil lawsuit for collusion against Snyder, Commanders, Goodell, & NFL

chongli

On 11/11/2022 at 6:18 AM, RoyBatty is alive said:

The entire territory is under the exclusive control of the Federal Government since 1801.

False. And irrelevant.

Yes, the U.S. controls it. No, not exclusively. Which is why there is a locally elected mayor and a local government. 

The locally elected government is intended to serve the interests of the people of the District. Not the interests of the people of, for example, Wyoming.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, boyst said:

First, it's you're not your. 2nd. I don't think you know the lowness I can stoop to. 😂

Regardless, that statement was about viewpoints and accuracy. If Snyder is to get the blame for all things evil and bad in that organization then Ralph must, too.

I don't believe the statement to be fair but it is true even if harshly worded. The same way I don't have a problem with Snyder. Private businesses can do whatever they want. 

I didn't make it up is the problem. The Bills weren't that closely affiliated with the Jill's as they were contract employees. Regardless, for a few bucks they'd come be your personal golf caddy and sit on your lap for a chairty round of golf, or come sponsor something at your business with private photos and all the alcohol you can provide. 

exactly--Prime Time101 thought you shouldn't point that out about the sainted Ralph...

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.