Allen Injury a Good Thing?

Irv

Well, it's not a good thing but it has happened so maybe the Bills can polish this turd into a running game. Another problem is this defense seems to be built to play with a lead. They struggle against teams with a good ground game. Time for everyone to step up their game. 

Looking at the schedule....If we can beat Minny, we have the Browns at home next week. It wouldn't surprise me if they held Josh out til Thanksgiving in Detroit. Of course it all depends on winning tomorrow.

Edited by nosejob

On 11/10/2022 at 11:31 PM, Teddy KGB said:

why am I the first one to give irv the vomit emoji 😂

I don't disagree that there's a possible silver lining if Allen's out a few weeks and it forces the whole team to come together, elevate their game and play harder for each other.

And I think that's what Irv means. Not that it's a good thing that Josh is hurt... He's just a very linear thinker... What a mess! 🤮

6 hours ago, Motorin' said:

I don't disagree that there's a possible silver lining if Allen's out a few weeks and it forces the whole team to come together, elevate their game and play harder for each other.

And I think that's what Irv means. Not that it's a good thing that Josh is hurt... He's just a very linear thinker... What a mess! 🤮

Yea, it is never good to have any injury.  However, since the bad has not been avoided due to an injury, can they 'process' something good from it.  

If they do win with Case while letting Josh sprain fully rest, if needed as we are not privy to how severe the sprain was.  It is possible the area is stable after the several days of resting it from practice plus any massage therapy they applied over the week.  Final test maybe morning of game, if good to go he plays, if still sore he sits.

Winning this game is important maybe, but not crucial. 

Aggravating an injury could lead to it being chronic and that could impact future games negatively and worse yet could impact on future seasons of Josh Allen Franchise QB. 

Not worth the risk not for me.  It's not like Bills Mafia cannot handle a loss.  We have aged on them, so let's have it been an aging like a fine champagne and we can let the main component rest until it's time to uncorked it to really seal the victorious SB season.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.