Best Restaurants in Buffalo ?????

hellofellowbillsfans

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Britesmith - favorite brewery in Williamsville - highly recommend the burger and wedge salad.

Another favorite - Hartman's Distilling Co.  - downtown. 

I can vouch for Britesmith if you want to hit a brewpub. Food is good and beer is on point. I’m a certified beer judge and their beer is excellent from a technical standpoint. I’ve yet to detect a flaw or off flavor. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

I can vouch for Britesmith if you want to hit a brewpub. Food is good and beer is on point. I’m a certified beer judge and their beer is excellent from a technical standpoint. I’ve yet to detect a flaw or off flavor. 

Sometimes there’s a line out the door at Britesmith

I’ve seen them at capacity multiple times… So probably get there early

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, BillsFanInRaleigh said:

Hi all, 

As a distraction from the impending Allen news I wanted to ask a question - I'm gonna be in Buffalo this weekend for the Sabres and Bills games and it's been a while since I've been back. Where are the absolute best places to eat? We'll do wings one night but wanted to see if there are any can't miss breweries or food places we should be checking out. 

Go Bills!

Kuni's has some of the best traditional sushi in the country. Pho Dollar has an exceptional Banh Mi and very good Vietnamese in general. Nine Eleven tavern are the best wings that exist. Mulberry is a very good yet unpretentious Italian restaurant.

Edited by BullBuchanan

Big fan of Grover's on Transit.  Best burgers and chicken sandwiches going.  And if I'm being honest, I'm not sure I have had a better wing in the area either.  There are a lot of great wing places, and you can't go wrong for sure, but I'd put their wings up against any of them and be truly happy.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Big fan of Grover's on Transit.  Best burgers and chicken sandwiches going.  And if I'm being honest, I'm not sure I have had a better wing in the area either.  There are a lot of great wing places, and you can't go wrong for sure, but I'd put their wings up against any of them and be truly happy.

Hmm...I would put Anderson's chicken sandwiches up against anyone's...best chicken sandwich I have ever had and I've had a lot of them. Never tried Grover's tho. I have heard a LOT of people speak well of that place in random conversations.

4 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Bar Bill for wings in East Aurora for sure.  NYBP in Lockport on Transit Rd near Tonawanda Creek is awesome for a brewery.  Hamburg Brewing Company is great too. Big Ditch Brewery downtown.  Pearl Street Bar and Grille downtown.  Tons more options around tho now for breweries. There are lots of great restaurants, what types of food do you like?

NYBP is opening about 5 miles from my house here in Orlando next weekend- should I sign up for mug club? Is food really good there? 

42 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Certified beer judge? Man we are really trying to make our drinking problems sound classy around here 🙂

• Haha (+1) 1

Prescott's Provisions in Tonawanda is in my opinion the best food in the greater Buffalo area.  Amazing seasonal menu, great drinks, and the servers there all make you feel like they have known you their entire life.  Wife and I go there at least once a month and I have never had anything but an amazing experience.  We took my sister-in-law and her husband there one time and now every time I see him he asks us to sneak away to go get a steak again from there.  10/10 would strongly reccomend

Left Bank Downtown is also amazing food.  Their twin filet was my go to meal for years if we were celebrating anything, and their massive ravioli is out of this world.  

If you are looking for a quick burger down town Mr Sizzle is the best burger I have ever had.  Also they make milkshakes with booze in them that will knock your socks off.  

There is so much good food in Buffalo, I hope you enjoy your time back in the area and can celebrate a Bills W!

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

All of these places have great wings and are "iconic" Buffalo spots.  That said, I would not recommend Duff's or Gabriel's Gate as great places to watch college football.  Both are small places, neither are sports bars, and neither have a ton of TVs.  Duff's is mainly a restaurant and not much of a bar, and Gabriel's Gate is both a restaurant and a bar, with a good bar scene, but it's a pretty small, cozy place and not a sports-bar type of place.  Note that I am referring to the original Duff's in Amherst.  I have not been to any other Duff's location.  I also have not been to Bar Bill in East Aurora, but the newer one in Clarence seems to have a bit better situation with TVs for sports - although I still wouldn't call it a sports bar.

Another recommendation is Cole's on Elmwood Avenue near Buffalo State University.  Cole's has great wings and is more of a larger Irish pub/sports bar that would be appropriate for watching college football.

Duffs at Transit mall is where I meet family often when in town to watch non bills games. If you get there 30 minutes before game time we have always been able to get a table for 10 with good view of a TV. Service has always been good there along with food.

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Not sure what the obsession is with this place.  It kinda sucks.  I prefer Taco Bell. Chipotle, Moe's and Salsarita's all are better options if you want to go quick Mexican.

Boooooooooooo

How dare you! 

Booooooooo

Salsaritas? What the hell even is that? Mighty Taco is a blessing on this Earth sent from the Lord above!

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

Boooooooooooo

How dare you! 

Booooooooo

Salsaritas? What the hell even is that? Mighty Taco is a blessing on this Earth sent from the Lord above!

Sorry bro...I was born and raised here and my opinion is it sucks. I know I can't be the only native WNY that thinks that... hahaha

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Sorry bro...I was born and raised here and my opinion is it sucks. I know I can't be the only native WNY that thinks that... hahaha

When I want a cheap and filling meal devoid of taste, I'll get a El Nino Burrito with hot sauce. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

NYBP is opening about 5 miles from my house here in Orlando next weekend- should I sign up for mug club? Is food really good there? 

Certified beer judge? Man we are really trying to make our drinking problems sound classy around here 🙂

Yeah NYBP is very good...been to both the Lockport and Victor locations many times.

Get one of the giant pretzels...that one Worcestershire based dipping sauce is to die for.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.