Diggs is outstanding(based on feedback BEST)

Diggs has been great… for sure. And not to flame on him but they seem to be taking him out a lot. I don’t recall him going to the sideline as much in previous years. Every time he makes a big catch, the next shot is of him with his helmet off watching the upcoming play from the sideline. Has that been his routine in previous seasons? 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Diggs has been great… for sure. And not to flame on him but they seem to be taking him out a lot. I don’t recall him going to the sideline as much in previous years. Every time he makes a big catch, the next shot is of him with his helmet off watching the upcoming play from the sideline. Has that been his routine in previous seasons? 

Its more personnel groupings than it is him coming out. After the big catch on first play of game they went with a heavy formation next play. 

I'm not saying that is good. I personally don't think Kumerow should even be on the roster let alone on the field on offense. But that is what they are doing. 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Its more personnel groupings than it is him coming out. After the big catch on first play of game they went with a heavy formation next play. 

I'm not saying that is good. I personally don't think Kumerow should even be on the roster let alone on the field on offense. But that is what they are doing. 

Don't tell Aaron Rodgers that...he will fight you. Or tell you to come do psychadelic drugs with him. One of those two things.

Edited by Big Turk

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I’m guessing you’re right, but taking our best receiver off the field seems like a ridiculous strategy…considering the quality level (or lack thereof) of those replacing him. 

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m guessing you’re right, but taking our best receiver off the field seems like a ridiculous strategy…considering the quality level (or lack thereof) of those replacing him. 

Agree. It's a terrible strategy. 

That said I think Knox is the guy that should be getting more targets. Diggs us getting enough. 

38 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Agree. It's a terrible strategy. 

That said I think Knox is the guy that should be getting more targets. Diggs us getting enough. 

I think as the offense evolves, Knox will be targeted more... he has to be.

He's also still going through a tragic life event that can affect people for a long time. 

13 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

FWIW, on that first pass to Diggs, Diggs was well past the DB, but had to wait for the pass to arrive, and he got tackled.  If Josh had led him down the field, it's a TD, and Josh never throws that first brutal int.  

6 minutes ago, Utah John said:

FWIW, on that first pass to Diggs, Diggs was well past the DB, but had to wait for the pass to arrive, and he got tackled.  If Josh had led him down the field, it's a TD, and Josh never throws that first brutal int.  

Disagree. On that first pass, Josh placed it between the two defenders right where it needed to be. The safety was closing fast.

On 11/9/2022 at 9:13 AM, SoCal Deek said:

After you just caught a 44 yd pass, I think you’d be a bit winded too 

15 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I’d be winded after a 4 yard pass

I actually played “touch” football recently, and the FIRST play, I caught (yay me!) like a 3 yd pass and proceeded to feel my calf go ‘pop’… I was one and done. My new post pandemic body.. big hot mess. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.