Where’s Virgil’s Analysis

BobbyC81

@Virgilis a man of deep thoughts and few words. When he does speak it comes with great thinking and no emotion. My guess is his recap would be something like this:

1. W T F WAS THAT

2. I hope Josh is ok

3. How did the defense go from holding the Jets to 97 yards on 24 carries to allowing the final drive and being run over

4. Music Lyrics: "All I wanna do is a zoom zoom zoom in your boom boom"

5. McD and crew are consistently bad after the bye and it has been a minor detriment to the teams overall success and goals. Looking at the team outside of the 18/20 seasons (18 they stunk, 20 was a dream) they have a bad period mid season with losses where the team looks unfocused or going through the motions. The ability for the team to go at least 2-1 in the next three is huge for their 1 seed chances assuming Josh misses a game or two.

6. Dorseys scheme was too vertical driven and failed to maximize the Jets middle and flats they left open. Josh had a bad game, but the ability to pressure him with four took away his favorite throws and they failed to adjust and attack the areas given.

7. Damar Hamlin actually had a good game and is quietly turning into a real thing on the back end.

8. The good luck streak of the all blues finally hit a skid here. Back to blue over white sunday.

9. God let Allens elbow be ok

10. If Allen is out Keenum in a revenge game is at least an interesting sub plot to the game.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

11 hours ago, BobbyC81 said:

Did I miss something?  Did Virgil retire his Thoughts posting?

Hey boss, I didn’t retire them.  I’m just not doing them every week anymore. It’s been a busy few weeks for me and Shaw put up a great review.  

But thank you for asking 

• Like (+1) 12

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Hey boss, I didn’t retire them.  I’m just not doing them every week anymore. It’s been a busy few weeks for me and Shaw put up a great review.  

But thank you for asking 

This world is filled with unreliable people, makes me nuts

• Haha (+1) 4

There's no place on this board for those two dinosaurs anymore. Sane, rational, well thought-out... I want what everyone on this board wants. Emotional, reactionary, ill-informed, world is on fire, hot takes that mean nothing and say even less...that's the world I want live in...Bench Davis, resign Duke, start Cook, Play Josh at TE, Move Edmunds to Rush, play more Dime, play less dime, Play more 70 front, 10 DL's one Free, more fake punts, or punt on 2nd, mix it but keep it vanilla, McD should clap more with his feet. also I heard McBeane is leaving for the (insert org here) and the new stadium will on the Canadian side of Niagara...Stay tuned listener...more to come... Follow me on Twitter @ImtherealElon.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I'm more interested in the all-22. Anyone?

Just Jack's All 22 Review

There are 22 players on field, 11 on offense, 11 on defense.

Sometimes they are called "special teams"

They play and stuff happens.

And the Bills lost. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Virgil said:

But thank you for asking 

6 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Shaw's announcement of his retirement is just further evidence that Shaw doesn't know what he's talking about. 

You two are like Brady and Favre, fer chrissakes.

Who is who?

31 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You two are like Brady and Favre, fer chrissakes.

Who is who?

I dont know if virg would take government money to build a volleyball facility for his daughter,  but he seems like the guy who will send an unsolicited wang pic

• Agree 1

Virgil also posts his weekly review on a different Bills forum. I won't post the name here, but if it's not here, it's probably not there either. They are essentially the same, but on the other forum, he adds pictures to his post.

Edited by chongli

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.