Time to bring back the blue pants!

IndyMark

Here me out.......13 seconds = white on white;  blue on blue just produced the Jets "game";  not sure we can believe the blue pants are jinxed anymore.

Sure, blue on white is mysteriously absent, but perhaps for karma or a cathartic impact, we should try white on blue?

Truth be told, about all of our uni combinations have "led" to some debacles so maybe a year of sitting on the shelf is a long enough time out.

Thanks for listening.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, IndyMark said:

Here me out.......13 seconds = white on white;  blue on blue just produced the Jets "game";  not sure we can believe the blue pants are jinxed anymore.

Sure, blue on white is mysteriously absent, but perhaps for karma or a cathartic impact, we should try white on blue?

Truth be told, about all of our uni combinations have "led" to some debacles so maybe a year of sitting on the shelf is a long enough time out.

Thanks for listening.

Hear me out

Thanks for listening

RUN AWAY!!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!!

This thread turned me into a newt

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

The Bills wore blue over white in Miami.

Ah, blocked that out of my memory.....yet, this fortifies the argument that it is time for the blue pants/white jerseys; of course only within the context of thinking that certain uniforms are jinxed.

5 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

And the most memorable game in Buffalo Bills history, Bills-Jaguars. The date 11/7/21 shall live in infamy for as long as the Buffalo Bills exist, as shall the white over blue uniform combo.

^ This, versus the (a) 13-seconds game (b) wide-right game (c) throw back (forward) game or the (d) "just give it to him" game?  Hmmm. That is curious.

Yet, this is the beauty of a message board, diverse perspectives from an equally diverse fan base.

Still, it is time for blue pants/white jerseys.

8 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I want to see Blue jerseys white pants at home the rest of the season, the way the uniform was intended.  Enough with the blue/blue.  I've said it the last two games they are over using it.

Throw in an all-white throwback look at home as well. Otherwise, I agree blue over white should be the primary look at home. I wish they would lose the all blues and all reds. They look like some half assed arena league football team. It's a minor league look.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Throw in an all-white throwback look at home as well. Otherwise, I agree blue over white should be the primary look at home. I wish they would lose the all blues and all reds. They look like some half assed arena league football team. It's a minor league look.

except for the current logo, all whites are kinda throwback already......just add standing red Buffalo

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, nucci said:

except for the current logo, all whites are kinda throwback already......just add standing red Buffalo

I would also like to see them bring back the blue over white throwbacks. I think that is a great look as well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.