GDT Thread! It’s here - ELECTION “SEASON” 2022 will conclude in 2023

Wonder if we see further Balkanization of the country after last night.  

I know plenty of New Yorkers who have stated they will look at moving south if Zeldin can’t win … looks like he can’t even make it a nail biter.  

Same in Michigan… and obviously we see Cali R’s/Indies fleeing to Idaho, Nevada, AZ and Texas.   

Pennsylvanians should just stay in PA… dumbest electorate in the country.   Being led by Shapiro and Fetterman because they let Trump sell them on Mastriano and Oz is what they deserve. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

🤣

Will this guy ever go away? I just hope last nights Republican performance dissuades him from running again. Luckily, I don't think he would win the primary against DeSantis anyways. But best if he just chooses not to try. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption
  • Like (+1) 1

Quite surprised at NY and MI governor races.  Surprised Michigan demands another four years of Whitmer.  Surprised the crime isn't yet bad enough in NY to try someone different.   It'll be interesting to see if Caruso can win in LA.  

In hindsight, I shouldn't be surprised at the Fetterman win here because I strongly suspect he'll resign in short order come 2023 and Governor Shapiro will install his wife as the senator.  I think that's "the" plan.  

This referenda on abortion carries an expensive cost.  I don't think the majority of America that aren't millionaires realize that this time next year, you're not only going to continue getting strangled by high prices for food and energy, your 401s will be eaten alive simultaneously, and you may not have a job.  

53 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Wonder if we see further Balkanization of the country after last night.  

I know plenty of New Yorkers who have stated they will look at moving south if Zeldin can’t win … looks like he can’t even make it a nail biter.  

Same in Michigan… and obviously we see Cali R’s/Indies fleeing to Idaho, Nevada, AZ and Texas.   

Pennsylvanians should just stay in PA… dumbest electorate in the country.   Being led by Shapiro and Fetterman because they let Trump sell them on Mastriano and Oz is what they deserve. 

Electing a guy with brain damage and Joke saying he plans on shutting down coal tells you all you need to know about the intelligence level of Pennsylvanians.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

Quite surprised at NY and MI governor races.  Surprised Michigan demands another four years of Whitmer.  Surprised the crime isn't yet bad enough in NY to try someone different.   It'll be interesting to see if Caruso can win in LA.  

In hindsight, I shouldn't be surprised at the Fetterman win here because I strongly suspect he'll resign in short order come 2023 and Governor Shapiro will install his wife as the senator.  I think that's "the" plan.  

This referenda on abortion carries an expensive cost.  I don't think the majority of America that aren't millionaires realize that this time next year, you're not only going to continue getting strangled by high prices for food and energy, your 401s will be eaten alive simultaneously, and you may not have a job.  

Yeah but who cares when you can kill a baby once it's able to be viable outside the womb?  The soul of a nation, you know...