GDT Thread! It’s here - ELECTION “SEASON” 2022 will conclude in 2023

19 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You have one person who actually put their name down who was a Republican. Secondly riggleman was never a conservative as you posted, which is why he lost after one term. As for liberals, I got at least one: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecentersquare.com/florida/top-florida-democrat-endorses-desantis-for-governor/article_6efebeaa-3b6d-11ed-933c-1379540dd3e9.amp.html

I accept your apology for calling me a liar.

lmao

An interesting detail in my neck of the woods is the greater number of Mennonites at the polls today. 

A lot more than I've seen in previous elections.  You'll usually see a wagon or two, but the parking lot had many more wagons and bikes throughout the day today.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dpberr said:

An interesting detail in my neck of the woods is the greater number of Mennonites at the polls today. 

A lot more than I've seen in previous elections.  You'll usually see a wagon or two, but the parking lot had many more wagons and bikes throughout the day today.  

OK...THIS has to be the most interesting post I've seen on here all day. I have no idea what it means, but it's really interesting.

10 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I have to believe that they are coming out in support of trans rights. Our democracy hangs in the balance.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

they must go by previous voting habits because in Virginia we do not register under a party.  which most people here tend to forget.  i found out when i tried to change my party.

First trip to local supermarket (Weiss) in over a month plus for me.  

Holy f…..ing disaster.  

2 Red Baron frozen pizzas 

1 gallon milk

1 32 oz Oykos yogurt 

1 bag cape cod chips

= $27 

Unsustainable.  

But at least we slowed the spread everyone!

Send them all to the ash heap today.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

First trip to local supermarket (Weiss) in over a month plus for me.  

Holy f…..ing disaster.  

2 Red Baron frozen pizzas 

1 gallon milk

1 32 oz Oykos yogurt 

1 bag cape cod chips

= $27 

Unsustainable.  

But at least we slowed the spread everyone!

Send them all to the ash heap today.  

Yeah but it was all Trump's fault...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

OK...THIS has to be the most interesting post I've seen on here all day. I have no idea what it means, but it's really interesting.

Out of all the races here in PA, I'd suspect they'd be primarily interested in the governor's race.  On one hand, Mastriano is the conservative Republican. On the other hand, the Mennonites aren't fans of the Christian nationalist movement many feel Mastriano is aligned with.