GDT Thread! It’s here - ELECTION “SEASON” 2022 will conclude in 2023

Post all your Election Day news, updates, and Ds crying about fake suppression at the polls here.  

Enjoy the day.   

Send the party of CCP Covid Lockdowns, CRT, education loss, out of control inflation, Grooming, and 21st century fascism, straight to the ash heap.  

I’ll be following and most interested in

Florida Gov

AZ Gov

AZ Senate

GA Senate

PA Senate

NY Gov

The first will be decided by about 9pm 

The others are going to be a deliberate cluster.  Philadelphia started voting FIFTY DAYS ago.  What a joke - so they’re aware of the votes needed.  

Good luck to all the MAGA candidates! 

Go vote!  Seal the deal.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

RIP DEMOCRACY!!! I was hoping to enjoy one last Bills win before fascism reigned but it just wasn’t to be. Brandon does have a pen and a cellphone however so maybe not all is as awful as it seems. Doubtful he knows how to use either of them but still. 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

How so?  I’ve seen this in every single D campaign ad - presented without evidence.  

It’s quite the closing argument/charge.

Why?

because Joe uniter told us all democracy peurto Rican….. blahhh mutter… kami…  c’mon man … 

Here’s to restoring divided government… where doing nothing is literally better than what’s been happening so far

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

This could be our LAST ELECTION EVER (CNN told me so)

When your track record is the worst two years in history, you’ll say anything.  Today we end this disaster.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

RIP DEMOCRACY!!! I was hoping to enjoy one last Bills win before fascism reigned but it just wasn’t to be. Brandon does have a pen and a cellphone however so maybe not all is as awful as it seems. Doubtful he knows how to use either of them but still. 

Muh rights!!!!!!!!~

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Here we go! Don't trust elections! 

That’s what Biden just said - as did Fetterman

They started voting 50 days ago in Philadelphia.  What if all those votes learned something about Oz over the last 2 months and want to change?   Tough luck I guess.  

Fetterman Suing to count votes without dates?

this must mean:

a) too dumb to complete a mail in ballot is just dumb enough to vote for him

b) those harvesting ballots on his behalf are idiots

c) there’s something else funny going on

d) all of the above 

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/08/fetterman-pennsylvania-undated-mail-in-ballots-lawsuit

• Like (+1) 2