Too Many Cooks in the Kitchen

Captain_Quint

Too Many Cooks in the Kitchen  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cook brother has a bigger overall game on Sunday?

2. 2. First to score a TD?

3. 3. Over 100 total yds?

Color me surprised that the vast majority of posters have no faith in our coaches and players to execute a game plan, which involves stopping Dalvin Cook. Hasn't the team demonstrated this type of gameplan in the past? I'm more concerned with Jefferson and Theilen having a field day in the secondary.

On 11/8/2022 at 12:37 PM, Captain_Quint said:

Color me surprised that the vast majority of posters have no faith in our coaches and players to execute a game plan, which involves stopping Dalvin Cook. Hasn't the team demonstrated this type of gameplan in the past? I'm more concerned with Jefferson and Theilen having a field day in the secondary.

How do we know you are the real Quint?

Here's some rope.  Tie me a sheepshank!

Sheepshank-Knot.jpg

I think James Cook starts and gets more carries than Singletary.  This will be the shift the rest of the season.  Singletary will spell on early downs and short yardage.  Cook will be a focal point and he has a breakout game with his family in attendance vs his brother.  

Edited by Mat68

1 hour ago, Mat68 said:

I think James Cook starts and gets more carries than Singletary.  This will be the shift the rest of the season.  Singletary will spell on early downs and short yardage.  Cook will be a focal point and he has a breakout game with his family in attendance vs his brother.  

Now we're talking! A little optimism on this board! I'd love to see this happen. 

Home game in Orchard Park with the fans bringing the juice. 

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

How do we know you are the real Quint?

Here's some rope.  Tie me a sheepshank!

Sheepshank-Knot.jpg

Hooper drives the boat, Chief! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.