Bills 7.5 pt favorite over Vikings

RoyBatty is alive

30 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Unfortunately the smart money is to bet the Vikings.  Even if Josh plays, the defense has too many guys injured/sitting out.  Without Poyer, Milano, and White, we might have the most inexperienced and worst back 7 in football.  

I agreed with the first 2 sentences at -7.5 (though I personally cant bet against buff, even on a spread), not at -3.5 it'd be too close for me to touch with all the injuries.

On 11/8/2022 at 10:52 PM, gridirongold said:

No man. I don't know what I'm talking about. Not sure what you're talking about? They don't bet on games? Well they take bets. They set numbers. They consider public perception heavily cause they'll have the numbers and the teasers and parlays. Anyone who knows where the line should be was comfortable with the unsexy Geno and Seattle. You hear them in here all the time. I've been laughed at a ton. Most don't know a team like the Jets is pretty good til they see it first....so yes, they are betting.

The teasers and parlays are your only good point and that would be the books betting against us.

For the vast majority/all of the other bets however, the bettors are betting against each other and the books are taking in the rake. And also this is what the line is set for(to get even money on both sides). And this line is used for teasers and parlays.

6 hours ago, DrDare said:

The teasers and parlays are your only good point and that would be the books betting against us.

For the vast majority/all of the other bets however, the bettors are betting against each other and the books are taking in the rake. And also this is what the line is set for(to get even money on both sides). And this line is used for teasers 

Ok then I won't make any more points in retort. You'll figure it out. I don't need to educate against your pompous attitude 

On 11/9/2022 at 3:41 PM, BillsShredder83 said:

I agreed with the first 2 sentences at -7.5 (though I personally cant bet against buff, even on a spread), not at -3.5 it'd be too close for me to touch with all the injuries.

once Josh is announced out, it will cross 3 to 2.5 (at least), so 3.5 is still worth an investment just to try to middle this thing.  of course, the best middle opportunity was to have gotten it at 7.5 at the beginning of the week.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Is there anything in TOS to say we can't start a gambling thread somewhere in off the wall?

Would be fun to talk all nfl bets in there and share dome knowledge around

@Mango

I am unsure if you want me to be in charge of this unless you want to lose all of your money...There are much more experienced gamblers than myself. 

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

More of a mod question before I start nfl bets thread. Time to take the books $$$!!!

I feel so honored. I am not a mod. I am going to take that as you thinking I am a long time, regular, level headed poster. 

As a peasant like yourself, I will have to defer to @SDS , @Simon, or @Hapless Bills Fan

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I feel so honored. I am not a mod. I am going to take that as you thinking I am a long time, regular, level headed poster. 

As a peasant like yourself, I will have to defer to @SDS , @Simon, or @Hapless Bills Fan

Where is @Hapless Bills Fan? Is he ok?  I haven't seen a post in quite some time 😕 

28 minutes ago, Mango said:

Hap is a she. 

But I had the same exact thought after I tagged her and looked her up. Apparently others had the same thought this week.

She is good. Just doing less mod stuff these days. 

A thread isn’t a thread until @Hapless Bills Fan pops up!  HEY! Wait, whatever happened to…….????

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mango said:

Brain fart but yes, deserved compliment as well.

@Hapless Bills Fan @Simon

Is there any rules against a gambling thread in OTW? I'm guessing not but wanna double check. Can't be getting Calvin Ridley'd over my $2 19leg women's field hockey bets 😆😆😆

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Hap is a she and she is here in a new itineration 

✌️✌️

Just sayin. This post reminds me of a Lou Reed song

I don’t wanna see any itinerated individuals at the urinal next to mine. 

I’m old fashioned that way. 

Edited by pennstate10
Lou reed
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.