Greg Rousseau ankle sprain - week to week (Update: practice participant week of 11/27)

YoloinOhio

On 11/7/2022 at 3:08 PM, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Lawson should start. He has experience.  Epenesa is a lost cause at this point. Basham should be 3rd in the rotation and Epenesa last off the bench.

Epenesa was hurt early in the game too, so I doubt we'll see alot of him. He limped off early then again later in the game.

Miller and Groot have been the only real bright spots on this latest revamped dline or the sack numbers would truly be pathetic.

It's definitely time for someone else to step up now because I'm still waiting to see all this alleged depth people keep telling me that Beane has built on this roster.

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

In terms of hard sack production it's true, point is some of these other guys really need to step up in Groot's absence.

What on earth happened to Basham? He was looking good early on in the season.

He continues to look just fine in limited snaps, deep on a talent-rich DLine.

And nobody gives a freak about arbitrary sack stats on what is by far the #1 scoring defense in the entire league and arguably the best defensive front in the NFL.

You're constant need to find nonsense to continually complain about is starting to annoy a lot of people in this forum. I'm all for diversity of opinion but when multiple people are complaining about a singe poster then it's bordering on crusading, which makes it a "you" problem and a good time to reevaluate why people gather here and where you fit in. If you think this is a road you want to continue travelling, first you should ask yourself why you see regular long term disappearances from the likes of Scott Law, Billz4ever, IronMaidenBills, etc. and decide whether you want to walk that long, lonely lane right behind them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Simon said:

He continues to look just fine in limited snaps, deep on a talent-rich DLine.

And nobody gives a freak about arbitrary sack stats on what is by far the #1 scoring defense in the entire league and arguably the best defensive front in the NFL.

You're constant need to find nonsense to continually complain about is starting to annoy a lot of people in this forum. I'm all for diversity of opinion but when multiple people are complaining about a singe poster then it's bordering on crusading, which makes it a "you" problem and a good time to reevaluate why people gather here and where you fit in. If you think this is a road you want to continue travelling, first you should ask yourself why you see regular long term disappearances from the likes of Scott Law, Billz4ever, IronMaidenBills, etc. and decide whether you want to walk that long, lonely lane right behind them.

getting i love you GIF

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DrDare said:

When is the last time this guy played football? kinda need him back Thursday. Will it happen?

Think he has a good shot...most of the others were around that length of time. He practiced in a limited fashion last week.

4 hours ago, DrDare said:

When is the last time this guy played football? kinda need him back Thursday. Will it happen?

If I am not mistaken it is a high ankle sprain.

Those are usually 3-4 weeks, maybe more depending on severity. My guess is Bills sit him out next week as they have 10 days off after that . He didn't practice at all last week as well which isn;t a good sign.

But of course just a guess. Hope he returns next week

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Actually it has. He's no better now than he was last year. But you keep believing that. Maybe someday you'll wake up and AJ will become Chris Kelsay.

Lolz. Bills play him as their starting DE when Rousseau goes out because they can’t evaluate DE play as well as you. 

Rock on Garth. You called this one!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.