Josh Allen concussion speculation

Einstein

54 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Quoting your own twitter feed is special.  

I only do that because this site doesn’t let you upload videos or images above a certain mb of space. It would be impossible to show this video without it.

I didn’t hide that it’s my Twitter, so i’m not sure why it would be a problem or what the alternative would be. 

For decades people were concussed all the time and we just said they got their bell rung, they continued playing and for the vast majority of the cases there was no impact.  Sometimes in the case of a severe concussion guys would be out.  Now we find plays where someone bumped their head and try to pontificate how that must have caused bad play for that game and next week.  

His elbow is a bigger concern to me.....waiting/hoping for them to tell us he is day to day or just fine.

Edited by Matt_In_NH

13 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night....  C'mon man.

Doctor means nothing nowadays. Some doctors are terrible at their jobs. Overbook, don’t diagnose properly (failure to catch like Gabe Davis), rarely any investigative work or patient reach out, out of office for large chunks of time, never available on weekends, and sometimes I don’t even think they are even doing proper checkups and going through the motions. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.