On to Minnesota (get this game in the rear view mirror!)

Chandler#81

11 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Looking forward to Sunday when Allen’s injury status will be “minute-to-minute”

Lol.  I dont think that will be the case though.  They have to call Barkley up by 4pm Saturday.  I dont think they waste the game spot on him if they dont need him.  If he is called up then Allen like is not playing.

Edited by Scott7975

The ESPN talking heads were at it this morning.  Most feel like the Bills should look long terms and rest Allen this week, take your chances with Keenum.  As a consequence of that, a few of the heads think the Bills will lose to Minnesota and that the AFC East will be won by Miami (or NYJ).  BUT,...  that Buffalo can grab a wild card, get a healthy Allen for the playoffs and anything can happen.

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The ESPN talking heads were at it this morning.  Most feel like the Bills should look long terms and rest Allen this week, take your chances with Keenum.  As a consequence of that, a few of the heads think the Bills will lose to Minnesota and that the AFC East will be won by Miami (or NYJ).  BUT,...  that Buffalo can grab a wild card, get a healthy Allen for the playoffs and anything can happen.

Peachy.  And did you know there was a red tsunami last Tuesday-- 

10 minutes ago, zow2 said:

It seems a little premature to hand the East over to Miami or NYJ in week 10, whether or not they rest Allen and whether or not they beat Minnesota.  Neither of those teams are going to win out.  

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, FLFan said:

It seems a little premature to hand the East over to Miami or NYJ in week 10, whether or not they rest Allen and whether or not they beat Minnesota.  Neither of those teams are going to win out.  

I agree it's premature.  These networks need content to talk about all day.  You see it in the NFL all the time.  When the point spread starts to swing in a big way to one side (Minnesota)...it's time to load up on the opposite.  

He's not playing Sunday!  But McDermott and the staff will do EVERYTHING in their power to lead you and the rest of the world on as much as they can about the chance that he might play on Sunday.

They should grow some balls and say "he's out".  They pretend like that information, at this point in time, gives some sort of competitive advantage to the Vikings.

It doesn't.

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

Talking heads are idiots, that's why I stopped listening to them years ago. I don't think THEY even believe the crap that comes out of their mouths.

If Allen misses weeks, then sure, I could see another team winning the AFC East, but if Allen misses a week or 2 tops, the Bills will be fine. 

Looking at the remaining schedules of the other teams, I honestly don't see any of them winning more than 10 games. 

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

He's not playing Sunday!  But McDermott and the staff will do EVERYTHING in their power to lead you and the rest of the world on as much as they can about the chance that he might play on Sunday.

They should grow some balls and say "he's out".  They pretend like that information, at this point in time, gives some sort of competitive advantage to the Vikings.

It doesn't.

Or maybe they are just going to do everything they can to try and get him on the field.  I doubt what they are doing is simply playing head games.  McD has pretty much never played head games.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.