On to Minnesota (get this game in the rear view mirror!)

Chandler#81

11 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I think you mean Gabe Davis

Gabe's drop rate is in a sea of RB drop rates.  Maybe Gabe is still injured, but that doesn't have to do with his hands.  Josh's 70 yard throw was greatest pass this season(and with a torn UCL!)!.  That hit Gabe on the numbers.  I love you Gabe but you need to catch that.  Those great Pats teams caught everything.  They rarely fumbled. When Giants beat the Pats- It took that amazing David Tyree catch.  If Gabe catches that, we will tie Jets and go to OT most likely.  If Gabe held on in Jax last year, we win that game.  Gabe has had some big drops.  But he has great hands too.  The Pittsburgh TD for example.  Gabe has mild case of the yips.  Gabe has big game, now he needs to show it

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Pete said:

All 3 levels of D have important players missing.  And the most important player in NFL might be missing.  Who do we have left at S and CB?  Dane, Benford, Cam, Jaquan, Hamlin, Taron, Dean.....am I forgetting someone?  That is scary thin. 

You’re forgetting Siran Neal. The Bills like to activate 9 DB’s on gamedays, so Xavier Rhodes could see his first action of the year this Sunday against his former team.

The full roster injury list currently sits at 11 players:

QB Allen

WR Crowder

WR Stevenson

T Doyle

G Boettger

DE Rousseau

LB Edmunds

S Hyde

S Poyer

CB White

CB Elam

As of Friday morning, I’d say that Allen, Edmunds, Poyer, White, and Elam still have chances of playing…however small those chances may be.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

You’re forgetting Siran Neal. The Bills like to activate 9 DB’s on gamedays, so Xavier Rhodes could see his first action of the year this Sunday against his former team.

QB Allen

WR Crowder

WR Stevenson

T Doyle

G Boettger

DE Rousseau

LB Edmunds

S Hyde

S Poyer

CB White

CB Elam

As of Friday morning, I’d say that Allen, Edmunds, Poyer, White, and Elam still have chances of playing…however small those chances may be.

decimated is 1 in 10.  Bills are double that with 20.8% roster injured

Edited by Pete
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Seeing the D performance against the Jets, its evident that this is very true. We speak about the usual key players - Allen, Diggs, Miller but MIlano is a critical piece of the D. Who do we have that is a half way decent backup? Dodson? 

We saw this during the 2020 season when KC ran all over us when Milano was out. Dodson has been a capable run defender, but I think he lacks a bit in pass defense. We need to draft LBs in the early rounds. Bernard is unfortunately becoming what many feared, a bad reach. 

13 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I just cannot find a way this game goes to the Bills if Allen doesn't play. Keenum is a JAG at QB and the defense is banged up. The Bills also have very little running game to speak of, so we can't fall back on that. Hope I am wrong on Sunday as I will be watching as always! 

Vikings are good, but I'm not sure they are as good as their 7-1 record indicates.  Keenum did go 3-0 as a starter last year

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Vikings are good, but I'm not sure they are as good as their 7-1 record indicates.  Keenum did go 3-0 as a starter last year

I see only 2-0 as a starter in 2021 for the Browns: week 7 vs Denver and the finale vs Bengals…but who’s counting.

I'm now oddly at peace with the fact that Josh probably is out this Sunday.  A ball control game with a stout defensive effort can win this game.  A lot of swing passes to Hines and Cook, some hard running by Singletary and a Milano/Miller-led fired up defense are all key.  Oh, and a loud Ralph is also needed (but that's a given). Let's get the win and start getting the walking wounded back on the field vs. Cleveland.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

QB Allen

WR Crowder

WR Stevenson

T Doyle

G Boettger

DE Rousseau

LB Edmunds

S Hyde

S Poyer

CB White

CB Elam

So Milanos is back? That’s huge.

Still like the Vikings in this one though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.