Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

Just now, RiotAct said:

Wow.  I’m eating a big old plate of crow right now.  Figured there was no way he’d start.

You guys don’t think McD would start Keenum and make Allen the backup for tomorrow, do you?

I doubt it but the dolphins did that recently with bridgewater/Thompson so I guess it does happen.  Thompson got the start with teddy banged up but teddy was active 

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

Wow.  I’m eating a big old plate of crow right now.  Figured there was no way he’d start.

You guys don’t think McD would start Keenum and make Allen the backup for tomorrow, do you?

Someone will be elevated, at least a DT.

Just no announcement yet, it's been filed with the league already.

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Unlike the specifics of Allen’s actual injury, this is something I expect to be leaked quickly 

This is such a good point, we still have no idea officially what the injury actually is.

The closest we have is Lloyd Christmas on Twitter saying he knows Allen’s girlfriend, and Will Whatever his name is saying he has a source.

Rapoport mentioned grip numerous times so hoping for just the nerve.

3 minutes ago, Punch said:

Dude went from his career potentially being over to playing the next game in 6 days lol not only does that mean he’s playing…it probably means he’s very close to fine 

if Allen was playing through a semi serious injury that they weren’t sure how he’d respond to in a game they would’ve dressed Barkley 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.