Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Last year our QB was healthy. Got to be smart. Case Keenum vs Vikings, Browns, and Detroit or Case Keenum on the road in the playoffs.

Give me a healthy Josh Allen over #1 seed. Also we should be able to beat Detroit and Cleveland without Josh.

This regime has yet to win on the road in the playoffs.

If they have to go on the road, it could be you, me, Keenum or Allen and it’s basically guaranteed…… no SB for 2022.

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

This regime has yet to win on the road in the playoffs.

If they have to go on the road, it could be you, me, Keenum or Allen and it’s basically guaranteed…… no SB for 2022.

This regime hasn’t won a playoff game on the road = they will never win a playoff game on the road.  Makes sense….. for some

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NewEra said:

This regime hasn’t won a playoff game on the road = they will never win a playoff game on the road.  Makes sense….. for some

I don’t like their prospects, but that doesn’t mean they can’t.

Something always goes wrong in these road games.

42 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I can’t see Allen playing in a meaningless game in the middle of the season. It wouldn’t make sense if he truly has a sprained UCL. 

I mean, if we lose we drop to most likely third place in the division.  But other than that…

40 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I mean, he will be out, I’m sure but you never know.

Doubtful might as well just be OUT for all intents and purposes. Don't think I have ever seen a player with a doubtful designation since they have changed things with those that has suited up for the game.

18 minutes ago, Amaru523 said:

The Bills have won 2 of the last 3 games in KC and the 1 loss was because our coaches completely botched 13 seconds. Not getting the #1 seed isn't a death sentence by any means. A healthy Josh is more important imo.

I’d expect the chiefs to be the underdog in that hypothetical playoff game even at home…assuming the bills injury situation is reasonable by then

if we want to talk small sample size playoff stats the bills have never lost as a favorite in a playoff game with josh starting 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.