Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

5 minutes ago, Negan said:

I wonder if his dad also worked for Nintendo during the 90's?

No,  I think McD is messing with everyone and you are all falling for it.   He's not playing

10 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

That settles it, this guy is connected. Every one of his/her/they/them/it’s 5500 followers can tell you that.

Will Carroll?  You are young huh?

Edited by Dablitzkrieg

14 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

He thinks he will be out 2-4 weeks

Will Carroll is a legitimate source. He mostly talks about baseball injuries as far as I know but he has connections. The good news from this article is that he says Allen has a very small tear which can be healed without surgery. Just gonna take time.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Process said:

Didn't think of this but definitely am interesting thoery and a possibility. 

No sleeve...this looks to be post practice and Josh picks up his black sleeve and promptly runs off the field.

Safe to say Josh likely had a sleeve on at some point today. 

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Will Carroll is a legitimate source. He mostly talks about baseball injuries as far as I know but he has connections. The good news from this article is that he says Allen has a very small tear which can be healed without surgery. Just gonna take time.

image.thumb.png.99fbabaf3949c62628a4fd9a1e09aa80.png

Will should stick to baseball 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Agree 1

I'm told by a trusted source that Josh Allen is questionable to play and that he may or may not play this week.

In all seriousness, one thing of note is that teams cant really play around with the report.  Josh was listed as questionable, not doubtful.  What this means to me is that there is a chance that he could play.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

If Allen really had no shot to play, he'd be listed as OUT 

No.  They can list him as questionable or doubtful and then make him inactive 90 minutes before game time.  This is just showmanship that's easy to see through.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

If Allen really had no shot to play, he'd be listed as OUT 

Why would McD telegraph to the Vikings that Allen is 100% out when he doesn’t need to?  That would be stupidity. Right now the Bills have this forum, the Vikings and the entire world wondering if Allen can play or not. That’s EXACTLY how McD and the Bills want it. 

Edited by Billznut
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I'm told by a trusted source that Josh Allen is questionable to play and that he may or may not play this week.

In all seriousness, one thing of note is that teams cant really play around with the report.  Josh was listed as questionable, not doubtful.  What this means to me is that there is a chance that he could play.

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  They can list him as questionable or doubtful and then make him inactive 90 minutes before game time.  This is just showmanship that's easy to see through.

There is no longer a "doubtful" designation. There is "questionable" and "out". And, of course Josh is currently questionable. Looked for the link to show the rules, couldn't find it. But, I know I heard it on WGR the other day and looking at the injury report, those are the only two used anywhere so I'm quite sure it's correct.

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

If Allen misses 3 games, that's 3 losses.

This type of self-defense mechanism is far too common. 

Maybe.  Maybe not.  

Ill wait a single game before I judge how any multi-game lack of Josh Allen will look. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

If Allen misses 3 games, that's 3 losses.

Common sense say Josh isn't missing 3 weeks if he's practicing even in a limited basis today

4 minutes ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

There is no longer a "doubtful" designation. There is "questionable" and "out". And, of course Josh is currently questionable. Looked for the link to show the rules, couldn't find it. But, I know I heard it on WGR the other day and looking at the injury report, those are the only two used anywhere so I'm quite sure it's correct.

You may want to check Elam's designation this week

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

There's still a 'Doubtful' designation. 'Probable' is the designation that went away. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.