Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

32 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

It isn't? Even in your tying scenario which ultimately winning games stops us from tying first and foremost, then common games are just the 3rd tie breaking scenario.

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).

Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.

Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

Dolphins lost to the vikings

Jets play the Vikings in Dec

So although NFC games "in a tie scenario" are less important, they are still common games played.

Conference games are still more important.  But really, the point is that they shouldn't risk a thing just to try to get him back for the MN game.  I'd probably say that about any game, but I'm not sure coaches feel exactly the same on that.

It sounds like the injury isn't serious - but I still wouldn't want him playing if the difference was not having any discomfort the rest of the season, or playing & having it kind of turn into a nagging thing.  Just a little pain in the elbow might affect the throws a bit.

Just now, gridirongold said:

Cept they don't have any 1st and 2nd down runners besides Allen.

I would like to see Cook get 15 carries.  Im not advocating 30 plus carries a game as an offense.  20 to 25 is the right number.  I think Cook will provide a spark to offense.  A few big runs changes the outlook of the offense.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.