Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

1 hour ago, gobilz said:

Who would back up keenum? Wouldn’t they need to get some one in here pronto?

They would cut a player and promote Matt Barkley from the practice squad.

2 minutes ago, Process said:

He's also been wrong a ton of times. His tweets are guesses/opinions. It's not a coincidence he tweeted that after Diggs tweet.

I defer to your broader exposure to the guy.  I do think he may know someone who works in the training facility, but I'm sure rumors surge through the facility that are sometimes wrong and sometimes right, too.

Edited by Beck Water

1 hour ago, Arkady Renko said:

I like this reply

47 minutes ago, chaccof said:

I believe Frank Reich is available and I recall he backed up Jim Kelly wonderfully in several very critical games.....

That poor guy!   He looks like he's aged about 2 decades in his 4.5 years as the Colts HC.  I look at him and go "*****, he's about my age, do I look that old?"

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MasterStrategist said:

This guy "claims" to know something everyone else doesn't (thru Joshs GF text messages to his friend)...

claiming Josh getting PRP treatment/partially torn UCL...which is likely bogus.  He's also borderline unstable, with his responses to others.  Take it for what it's worth.

So for context had this guy put out injury diagnosis in the past and been correct? 

10 minutes ago, akcash said:

I watched the all 22... Allen didn't grab his arm right after he threw the last one for what its worth.

That's the biggest thing to me...he wasn't grabbing his arm like he was in pain, he was grabbing it as if he was trying to get feeling back in his arm like it had the tinglies in it.

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

this guy has definitely had an in when it comes to inury related news before

Agree.  As others said, he is sometimes spot on with advanced knowledge and sometimes it doesn't come true/or not immediately...ie: recall him mentioning Speedy getting more involved last yr right before he was activated for McKenzie at PR.

Is it 4pm Wednesday yet

4 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Agree.  As others said, he is sometimes spot on with advanced knowledge and sometimes it doesn't come true/or not immediately...ie: recall him mentioning Speedy getting more involved last yr right before he was activated for McKenzie at PR.

Is it 4pm Wednesday yet

I think McD's presser will be before practice tomorrow.  Late morning?

15 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Is it 4pm Wednesday yet

He also tweeted "Shakir is the starting slot WR now" after the Steelers game .....

Edited by Process
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Stephania from ESPN is a physical therapist by trade and she said if he indeed is getting a Platelet injection, they usually give it 2-weeks. 

But Darlington didn’t have anything either. 

I had one for a knee injury and he wanted me on crutches for a couple days to let it work.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.