Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

9 hours ago, chongli said:

Haven't read all 35 pages of this thread, but some Dolphins fans are happy that JA was injured and say nasty, untrue things about the Bills Mafia. One poster said JA was noodle-armed and injury prone. One also wants Wilkins to injure Milano. Here are a few comments from their board:

https://finheaven.com/threads/dolphins-schedule-a-bit-tougher-with-afc-east-surging.375465/

https://finheaven.com/threads/source-bills-qb-josh-allen-being-evaluated-for-ucl-injury.375466/post-9195931

Trash city, trash organization, trash fans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

9 hours ago, chongli said:

Haven't read all 35 pages of this thread, but some Dolphins fans are happy that JA was injured and say nasty, untrue things about the Bills Mafia. One poster said JA was noodle-armed and injury prone. One also wants Wilkins to injure Milano. Here are a few comments from their board:

https://finheaven.com/threads/dolphins-schedule-a-bit-tougher-with-afc-east-surging.375465/

https://finheaven.com/threads/source-bills-qb-josh-allen-being-evaluated-for-ucl-injury.375466/post-9195931

Noodle arm, injury prone is him presumably quoting this board on the topic of Tua.  Phins fans went from Brady to Allen.  Have some sympathy for them as their hopes and dreams will be shattered and next year the reversion to the mean will be particularly cruel.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

4 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I visit a lot of other forums depending on who the Bills are playing. Ravens, Steelers, Pats, Jets. I can usually get along with them just fine. Except Dolphins fans. They truly are all a-holes...

The only other team's forum I've visited was the Chiefs'.  I was perma-banned the same day I registered.  They are horrible, horrible people.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The humor was good.  Henry Rowenhartner was a sissy.  Do you remember his first ever at bat?  

I mean, he was a 12-year-old facing 100 mph heat... and he wasn't taking PEDs... how would you expect that first at bat to go?

5 minutes ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

Hearing out 2-3 weeks wont need surgery but strained UCL. Cant confirm yet unfortunately. Take it with a grain of salt...

If that’s true, and the Bills lose the next three games, they may have to win out to make the playoffs. But that’s a lot of assumptions.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Casey D said:

No the real irony is how many in Bills Mafia are weenies.  Who knew the once stout folks of WNY had so declined.  Jump on tables sure, but a little adversity and they crap the bed.

Based on all information-- some good some bad-- my worthless opinion is that Allen has a Grade 1 UCL sprain and may miss a game or two. 50/50 to play Sunday.  

I think your self-identified worthless opinion has more merit than many.  I'm concerned based solely on uncharacteristic off-target and dirted throws, that he had a low-level injury stemming from the 2nd half or end of the 1st half vs. the Packers, not something that caused him to get extra treatment or be limited in practice.  But adding the two would be a wild card.

9 minutes ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

Hearing out 2-3 weeks wont need surgery but strained UCL. Cant confirm yet unfortunately. Take it with a grain of salt...

Might one ask where you heard?  Because there seems to an epidemic of "heard something" going around.

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.